Friday, November 19, 2010

What is the limit/extent of people in a relationship should try to keep regarding other 'potential'people?

My question is; is it okay for your man to see another gal and look twice? perhaps kiss her 'accidentally', perhaps talk to her even more than you, or even have sex with her though he claims he's just being a man and his love is always with you? Ladies, how far can you keep up?; however and howmuch you love the guy..how much crap would you be willing to take until u lose yourself???????What is the limit/extent of people in a relationship should try to keep regarding other 'potential'people?
NOOOOOOOOO dont let a man treat u this way..dont take any crap from anyone.What is the limit/extent of people in a relationship should try to keep regarding other 'potential'people?
dump them
If you let a guy do all this crap, you have no self-esteem and he has no respect for you. No respect = no relationship!
are you doing this to your girl? why even be with her?
err no if he wants to be with you then thats just what should happen he should be with you! one look is allowed thts all
some relationships cope with the straying eyes of the bloke BUT if you find it uncomfortable, let him know, perhaps he needs the guidance of what you find unacceptable. Blokes have less self control in my experience, they need clear boundaries. He could be given a chance to respect the hurt you feel and stop.
None of it. His actions are hurting you-making you feel degraded and disrespected. Tell him you don't want his version of 'love'. Respect yourself--because he certainly isn't. I know how much this hurts,but give yourself a chance to break free from this user and find someone who will give you real love and respect.
I couldn,t put up with a lot of crap!!

I gave my husband a second chance when I found

out he was txt flirting and e-mailing. Nothing was

ever physical and there were reasons why our

marriage was going on like this. Because there

really wasn,t anything between us for years.

When I found out I was devastated. But it made

us work at our marriage. IF ever it had got to the stage

where it was a Physical affair - he would be out of the

door.

I have given him another chance but he knows there

will not be another. So if ever he 'accidentally' kissed

or flirted with another in front of me - then he had just

better watch out!!!! Because however much he professed

his love for me - I would not believe him!!
if i find out i,ll dump him cause he,s not worth it.no matter how much i love a man cheating is not accepted.I rather cry some and move on to someone who will really appreciate me.
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment