Friday, November 19, 2010

Married, but in love with another man.?

So here's the deal:



Married/together for over 10 years........2 beautiful young kids.......hard-working, loyal hubby......but I am bored, and since having kids over the last several years, our connection has been lost. We don't do date night; we live like brother and sister. Actually, brother's and sister's are more intimate than we are. We're more like ROOMMATES.



A year ago I met another man and became involved with him. He knew I was married, but we fell hard and had a connection, mental and physical. Things ended shortly after due to circumstances of us realizing that we will never be able to be together the way we'd like, so why bother having a relationship with no positive end?



.....But fastforward almost a year later.....And I still can't stop thinking about him. I still contact him at least once a month or so, to say hi, to tell him I still care for him, etc. At times he is receptive to friendly emails, but if I try to tell him more, he shuts down because he knows we can't ever be together the way he would want to.



I sometimes wonder if this other man has just become an old married woman's fantasy outlet.....dreaming and pining over another man, because it's more exciting than the man I have at home who usually looks right through me? Or do I really love this other guy?



I will never divorce my hubby, nor would I want him to divorce me. We have kids, and I think that is what keeps me with him. He's a good man, but I can't help feeling like there is more out there for me.



It's this whole ';grass is greener'; dillusion........



But even so, I haven't.....and don't want to....wipe this other guy away, because the intimacy and connection he and I shared was very intense and after getting a taste of that, what I have at home with hubby pales in comparison. Even if I give up hope of this other man, it makes me feel sad to think of never again being able to experience that sensation that I felt with the other man.



Yeah, yeah....communication...talk it out....But isn't it possible that you just get tired of your spouse? Tired of lack of passion.....? Tired of watching them blow up and not care for their health....? Tired of them b*tching to you about parenting issues on which you don't see eye to eye.....? Tired of feeling like you're invisible?



Anyone else feel this way? And how do you deal with it?Married, but in love with another man.?
Unfortunately, I think your marriage is what 90% of marriages are like (at least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better). It probably is the ';grass is greener'; syndrome but the fact of the matter is, you aren't happy with your marriage. I think the fantasy of the other guy is making your marriage harder to deal with because you're comparing your husband to this guy you've talked up to be perfect. Either give up the fantasy or get out of the marriage. Why live in limbo?Married, but in love with another man.?
stuck it out for 22 years til youngest child moved out took my life back first, then found new love and new life did not cheat on him then leave but it takes all kinds ...
';but I can't help feeling like there is more out there for me.';



Yeah...noshit. Who the hell doesn't feel that way somewhere along the line. And here it is, plain and simple...you don't 'love' the other guy. What you 'love' is the getting laid part.



And frankly you've pretty much made up your mind as to what you have planned anyway...which is continue on as long as no one is the wiser.



So...there it is. You don't need to know 'how anyone else deals with it' because you have a grip on it and ARE dealing with it.



No magical answers here. Just common sense.
ask hubby if u can have an ';open'; relationship? or divorce him or get over the other guy %26amp; do something to make your marriage better
if u are really unhappy u should end this marriage and find urself. i know that u have kids but they sure know that things between mom and dad are not OK and that their mother is mesirable
You know you do but once i stepped out of bounds i realized that even though my husband was dreadful to me,for some reason i wanted back to that.Even now when i think of out i'd rather be alone.Because when i think back that man walked away scared like he did many times before i was even married.So i guess you can only count on your husband,you can't really count on what that other person will really be like when it's just you %26amp; him.
Hello im a psychic i can help email me at psychicmadampaula@yahoo.com
no i believe in the fact that if i wasn't in love anymore i'd not put hubby thr my selfishness.. i'd end the current r/ship before beginning a new one..

and i love hub so there's no wondering about another man..

No comments:

Post a Comment