Friday, November 19, 2010

When a man keep lying you, will you still take the risk?

I married (without register) a man which we know each other less than 6 months. I thought I'm the happiest woman by that time.



Story start here, before married I already knew he has a SON which is not his real son after DNA test. Even though that's not his real son but every weekend he will bring him back to his mom's house and the whole family and the village knows that he has a SON (7 years old now). This issue didn't border me after I gave birth to our baby. My baby birth cert is without father's name, he claim that is because he haven't renew his Identity card yet. But till now our baby already 13 moths, and I just found out the main reason he doesn't work on our register and bb birth cert is because he scare to tell me he actually register (with his ex) before. He divorce after our married. I did asked my sis-in-law %26amp; mother-in-law about the son whether is his real son, but the funny answer is, they actually not sure too. What's a weird family. This son nearly make me gone crazy because of his jealousy. I'm mentally suffering with all this lies. I keep asking him for DNA test to make sure he doesn't tell lie anymore but he keep saying it was with the court because he's going to take out his name from his son's birth cert. I really don't know how to trust this man anymore, even though he treat me and my our bb girl really nice. He keep promise he's not going to tell lie anymore but still there is a risk. His whole family have this kind of attitude problem which not telling truth. Guest this is how he brought up from.



I'm sure he loves us very much. But he's really selfish and tell lies always. I really not sure for the future since we just married less than 2 years. Advance needed. Thanks all.When a man keep lying you, will you still take the risk?
I think you and the baby deserve better then this. If he can get away with that think of what he will try to get away with later. I know it hurts but you have to do whats best for the baby and your self. :(When a man keep lying you, will you still take the risk?
Honey, if he divorced his 1st wife AFTER you married him, you are NOT legally married. Run from this guy as fast as you can. You'll never be happy with a guy like this!
He has already played with your life. He and the entire family knows

about it. you are not legally married to him and moreover even in the

birth certificate he has not allowed you to mention his name. first try

to get everything legalised.dont bother about him just ask him to add

his name to the birth certificate else after some time your child will

have to suffer so if you want your child to suffer in the future please

do wait if not you take some action and get his name included.

DO YOU WANT TO BE CALLED HIS MISTRESS. THINK
My ex was like this and I thought that he would change but it only got worse, then he cheated and that was it for me. Been 6 years and I am with a very honest guy. I always said I would rather hear the truth than a lie. The truth may hurt but I can get over it, a lie I cannot. He will always lie to you no matter how much he wants to tell the truth, he has a sickness. Sorry but you are only in for the same thing.
This is fishy dear just ,call family members en talk about it,talk to him first en tell him he should be straight en if not u shall leave its not nice to live in such a stressful place

No comments:

Post a Comment