Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please help! Does everyone see only hurt on that one, I really love this man:(?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!

I fell in love with this guy 3 yrs ago..It never worked out between us, he picked up a different girl who was obssesed with him, he fell in love with her and they were together for 2 yrs. While still being with her he moved to another country. She cheated on him badly, he was really hurt and he is insecure more than he used to be. He is autoironic about his look but deeply he has lots of complexes. He is sensitive type with great interests who was just unlucky with women,



I found him online recently and concidence made I was going for hols near the place he lives. We were chatting online for a while, he was saying that he thinks often about the time we went out, also he said that it took him a while to get over that girl but he always knew she wasnt a good person just never wanted to admit it to himself (she married another guy 2 wks after being with him)Anyway we met during my hols, spent a lovely day together and night for the first time...And then he started to text me, asked me if i got home ok etc.



I was ignoring him for a few days.He invited me to his house for a few days in a month. I said to him that I feel like an international booty call and he strongly denied, said we would spend a great time and I obviously might feel anxious but I must feel in his house as in my own..I suggested him to come over here but he said hes sorry but he cant come over here as there are too bad memories hes been trying to forget..(I know he is afraid to meet some friends as well) and he is going to Oz for the summer for 2 months. I booked the ticket but know Im thinking that Im doing the running but he might be not into me...He texts me every thrid day how my day went, what he is doing, but he never rang me (money issue?) When I said to him I feel bad one day he said he hates hearing that from ppl he cares. He said he is looking forward to seeing me and he made already some plans where to go what to do. (I'll be staying in the guest room) He often makes dirty jokes about sex, his witty sense of humour though sometimes makes me anxoius because I laugh but then I think maybe he talks serious! Now he hasnt texted me anything for 2 days. And eventually it hit me that he is actually not into me...It hurt me but thats the right decision i think

So I decided not to go...I texted him that due to work issues I can't come and he said it is ok, best of luck:), take care etc. No dissapointment or anything...Afte a while we chatted and he said that maybe its for the best coz silly was thinkng that we cud work out together as we live in another country than me, but thn that hopefully we meet in my town when he is there. Then he accused me of not bein THAT interested. He gets in touch with me on bebo, commenting my fotos in a nice way. Last time he sent me some gift thru bebo saying never say i dont think about ye:P. And he chats to me as well, making some dirty jokes, makes me laugh too. What is his deal?Keeping me as an option or simply he just wants casual sex?Please help! Does everyone see only hurt on that one, I really love this man:(?
My gut feel about this guy - he is selfish and he is a jerk. Whatever he is saying to you he probably say the same to other girls too - he will do just enough to keep everybody happy. Ultimately he is after good time and sex and you are an option.



One more thought for you - you said it didn't work out 3 years ago and he left you for another girl etc.. What was the reason it didn't work out then and what makes you think it will work now? Think about it.



Don't waste your life away girl.Please help! Does everyone see only hurt on that one, I really love this man:(?
Hoeny, this post is WAY too long and dense for most people to want to read.



What you feel for this guy is obsession, not love. Most of your interaction is online, and you're reading WAY too much into words that could mean almost anything.



Let this guy go. You don't know the real him, just the him he chooses to portray to you. Move on with your life.
It's called ';EGO';he needs to know that he is as good as he thinks he is..Keeping you as an option is his forte,he can tell his friends any time i like i can do this..As for casual sex,don't really think so..That involves a level of commitment,which judging from your beautifully scribed,short novel does not appear as though it will happen any time soon..Think he wants the stable door kept ajar while he is out but you can close it when i get back..

Give it a miss my girl..No good ever came from catering to peoples ';EGO'S';..Not one little bit..

Good luck..Stay well %26amp; Happy..
It sounds like he's being a player and you're way more obsessed with him than he is with you, and he knows that. I'm sorry, but that's what it sounds like. I could be reading it wrong, because I skimmed some parts. But watch your back and make sure he isn't using you. If you're really honest with yourself, you'll probably know if he is or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment