Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you know a man loves you?

I fell in love with this man back in 2005, At of the end of 2006 he broke up with me. We where in a long distance relationship and only would see each other 1 -2 times a month. He shortly started dating someone in his town that just seemed so wrong for him. We didn;t talk for six months and I was devasted. Not knowing if we would ever speak again. He changed his # and avoided his emails. For his birthday I sent him a card and from there even though he was still dating the other girl we wrote almost everyday for 6 months and he would call sometimes. I finally put my foot down and told him that he wasn;t being a good friend by keeping his # from me and I drew the line. That night he gave it to me. He soon broke up with that girl and 1/2 2008 he was going betweenn me and her. He totally cut it off with her and we are see each other again. Because he was honest about everything with me, his feeling and his actions It is easy for me to trust him. He has been hurt by women in the past and I know that he is a faithful person. He recently told me he was sorry for hurting me, that alot of the things he has said in the past didnt make alot of since and since we met not to long after his divorce he was not quite over it. He told me that I have been emotionally faithful to him all this time and he has decided he only wants to be with me. We have been very close ecspecially this last month and talk about some future plans of living closer together. He also had a thought that he remembered that all of girl friends and even his exwife he has burnt all of there pictures but for some reason ll this time he kept all of mine. Does he just like me alot? Is he scared of being hurt again? Do you think this sounds like he loves me?How do you know a man loves you?
You're working too hard to keep a screwup. Let him go now and find a man who's worthwhile.How do you know a man loves you?
It seems like he always wants to have somebody who loves him. Which everyone wants to be loved, but he can't rebound from one lady to the next. Make very sure of his feelings for you and his committment before becoming too involved, especially emotionally. You have feelings, too. Best wishes.
You sound so complicated. You can't just look in his eyes and see that he loves you?



I knew my current husband when he started dating his first wife and was in love. After they were divorced and we hooked up, I remember seeing him look at me the same way. Since I knew he really had loved her at one time, it certainly made me feel good when I saw that look in his eyes. After 23 years of being together, he still looks at me that way.
He's playing you like a violin. If he wanted to be with you he wouldn't have to decide on just wanting to be with you, he would just know.

There's someone out there right for you, move on.
You two like to play games with each other. I wouldn't trust this guy with a 10 foot pole.



If he made you cry or he can hurt you, he will never be a great life partner or spouse. Dump him. This time, you call the shots and end it. I don't think he has what it takes to love anyone.



Do yourself a favor and get on with your life. Remember, he's able to hurt you and go off with another girl...It really doesn't matter that he's back. What matters is that he hurt you in the first place. That's not love.
idk, i think he just doesnt want to be alone--take it very slowly, how could you possibly see him when he was with her part of the time? keep cool. level headed.
When he holds your hair back when your barfing
It sounds as if he likes to have his cake and eat it too. What type of guy dates one girl but still emails/keeps in touch with his ex? He doesn't love you...it sounds like he is shopping around, and you are there (for now) because you boost his ego. He knows that you care more about him than the other way around.
A man loves you if he is controlling
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment