Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you keep a man?

I have moved to another country to be with my bf( not moving in together), after living there temporarily

He is of course very happy to see me but I am thinking he has a 1 year crisis. He is doubting and scared. He loves me very much but is panicking I made this big choice of moving to be with him. We have always been serious about our relationship and talked about marriage. It seems the reality of things is really hitting him now. He remains by my side but we are both aware of his doubts.



So now to the question. Do I act as the strong one in this time of doubt for him and give him courage and hope. And give even more basically, despite the actual moving and changing my life for us.



Or do I tell him I deserve more than to move to his country and meet an unsure bf. Tell him we should be apart until he is sure and that I can't be with him, make love to him, love him while he is unsure.How do you keep a man?
I'd go with being the strong one, even though it's hard. If you give the impression that this was 100% the right choice, it may help him through this crisis.



It would also be a good idea if you show him how happy you are living in your new country, and would be with or without him. Find new friends, things to do, and just be positive about life. Every once in a while, say, ';Man I love Spain!'; (or wherever you are), just to show how this choice was right for you.



At the same time, do keep talking to him and address his fears. Comfort him by saying that moving was YOUR choice, and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. But you hope it does, because you live him.How do you keep a man?
keep him in a cage.
If you are a really really good cook I will stay lol

giving someone food is a beautiful act cos food necessary for a person to survive so you are giving them life and preserving their life so really your saving their life lol

Anyone that recieves food from you will immediatley love you its impossible to be disapointed



Just the sight of you cooking and making an effort for me will make me love you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment