Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Love With Married Man . . . How To Move On??

I have a gay friend, who's in love with this married guy. He's said the married guy has done many things to make him feel that the married guy likes him to. So maybe the married guy is bi, I don't know. Anyway, my friend says that he knows he has to move on 'cause he's not going to ruin a marriage, but he still feels like this guy wants him. He doesn't want to straight out tell the married guy how he feels because he doesn't want to lose his friendship. But, he says the only way he thinks he will be able to move on is if he tells the guy how he feels, finds out how the married guy feels, and then he can move on. So, my question is, since my friend is a gay male, how do you go about telling a married guy that you like him without trying to ruin his marriage or lose the friendship you have with him? Keep in mind he doesn't want to ruin this guys life with his wife because he loves his wife to, he just doesn't think he can move on until this married guy knows how he feels. Any suggestionIn Love With Married Man . . . How To Move On??
hmm. what is this gay guy thinking?



he needs to have the old,



'hey have you ever thought about being with a guy or been with a guy? you seem like you have some tendencies...'



the married guy if in the closet might confide in gay dude all his dreams to get pounded by big black stud 101 by the stables. who knows?



if he is bi, his wife should know.In Love With Married Man . . . How To Move On??
you had me stop at 'i have a gay friend'.
make sure its love and not lust before you do anything
Yes, he CAN move on without telling the guy of his interest. He's being selfish on this and hoping that by telling the guy, the guy will ditch his wife (he's kidding himself if he claims otherwise).



It's not uncommon for gay ment to marry women because that's what society expects. I know of many such relationships, and all the ones I know of ended in divorce with the men eventually 'coming out' and going on to gay relationships.



The married guy is married because it's his choice (whether he's straight, bi, or gay). Your friend needs to respect that and find someone else to play with.
Leave the marriage and the feelings alone. He would have to learn to deal with his feelings. If he spills his guts he is going to ruin a friendship or a marriage.
Your friend needs to just bow out and move on. Why take a chance on ruining a marriage or a friendship?
I think your gay friends needs to move on to other men and leave this married guy alone.
How in the world would he know the guy is ';into'; him. I work with a couple of ';gay'; ladies, I like them both a lot. Do I want to insult them, or make them feel unwelcome? Of course not. Do I want to leave my husband to have sex, or even a life with them? Of course not. Tell the selfish bastard to shut up and find someone else.
It would depend if this married make is comfortable that the guy is gay. If he is then the friendship would speak for it self.

Meaning that the gay guy would need to step back and loOK at how this married friend act around him and other gay people first. If he is really comfortable then he is approachable to be honest.

I'm married and had a women tell me how beautiful I was and that if I was ever interested she was open to it. I was flattered that she was upfront with me. I don't really know her know her but it's ok with me that she told me straight up. My husband didn't think anything of it either. Wow your wanted by men and women that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment