Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any house wives out there?

So, since my hus is gone for a little bit for the service, I want to know some stuff, and now seems like an ideal time to think it over, since I have some time on my hands...



What are the most important things about being a GOOD house wife? Like short cuts ot keep your marriage strong and healthy with keeping love along with the stress of bills and average everyday stuff we all have to face? How is the best way to handle stress with family, in laws, bills, insecurities and just average humanity?



What is the best way to keep yourself in shape and looking good for your husband while managing perhaps a career, children(though, I have no children yet, I am a newly wedd but they are soon to come)?



What is the best way to keep your day organized and doing the whole wife thing and being happy? If your just a housewife what are the best ways of keeping yourself busy and happy instead of bored and anxious?



come on! you know you wanna help! lol Thanks ladies...(or men with good advice)Any house wives out there?
I have not been a house wife for very long, so I will admit that some days are a bit of a challenge because I'm use to the work atmosphere. But things that really help are getting up as usual like I would if I was going to work. TAKE A SHOWER and put your make up on. Even if your husband isn't home, you still look good for you. And when you can't focus around the house, go for a walk or jog to keep yourself in shape. I have a two year old, and it is really easy to forget to do things for myself some times. If I don't feel good about myself, then the house doesn't run as smoothly. So keep that in mind. Hope that helps. Any house wives out there?
I fell into the house wife situation a few months ago. It's lame at first, i got to spend more time with my kids and all but coming from a full time kick *** job to dusting and baking 24/7 was not what i had in mind for myself at this age. It took a while to find my groove but it's finally working for me. Right now i've started organizing photo's and book for some scrap booking projects and recipe books. I'm thinking about taking up sewing but we'll see later. As soon as my husband deploys i'm going back to school. I always hear people say that being a stay at home mom is the hardest job in the world, well thats complete garbage. Just give it sometime and you'll find what works for you
I managed a full time career and brought up one child, at the same time as keeping a good house, home cooking %26amp; dealing with all finances. Also stayed in good shape- well, I never sat down for long, I had to be fit! I even did gardening and much of the redecorating, which I enjoyed. My husband %26amp; I had a good sex life as well, so it can be done.

I think the secret is routine, at weekends I did all the shopping, laundry %26amp; deep cleaning, I also often had people over for dinner. It is all possible if you plan your days well and keep within your budget, good luck to you!
Not a house wife but have been married twice and have learned a a lot, The most important thing to remember is to keep the lines of communication open and that means from him also, Making decisions without talking about them is bad, especially if it dips into your income , Getting a hobby is a good thing ,, as long as that hobby doesn't take all of your time and your money, Go back to shool and get apart time job, This does two things,, keeps you in the social arena and gives you something to talk about with your husband. Keep in mind though that your husband has to come first and He MUST feel the same about you,, You MUST come first with him,, Just a couple things that I have learned
Okay. I'm not a housewife. I couldn't even play one on TV. I do know about excellence, though. It's like anything else you might do. Treat your job like it's worth doing like a professional. That means you study it. You try to be more efficient and more adept all the time. You never quit learning. Otherwise, you end the day drug out and wore out, and you will look it. Don't let it do to you anything you would not want your husband's job to do to him. For that matter, insist that his job not do it to him. You will spend more of your waking hours alone doing you job than you will spend with your spouse. So will your husband. You don't want him unloading the bad day all over you when he comes home. Don't unload the whole bad day on him. Oh, yeah. You talk about the day, but you do it with humor. (Okay. It will be hard to find humor one day when one kid's spewing from one end, and the other's spewing from the other, and the washer spit up, too. That's where you discover another thing to be good at.)



All time bottom line. Talk together and listen. When something bothers you, say it bothers you. And say it before it gets bigger, but don't say it while you're mad. The absolute most common last words in a marriage are, ';I never knew.';

No comments:

Post a Comment