Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i break up with a man I'm in love with ?

Ok,I lived across the street frome this guy for a long time,I went out him for 3 years,he was always working and never had time for me.There is way more to it, his family would try to keep us apart,mind you we where both22 at the time,came frome a upper class aria of Houston.To put a long story short,I felt as if I was stuck in the movie Monster in-law! So,my bf at the time would send his friend over to help me do what i call';boy frind stuff';lift heavie things,fix stuff and hang heavie pictur frames excetera..Well he and i developed a friend ship.My xbf started to get jelouse and broke up with me, he didnt want us to see each other or hang out..I was like';you mad us be frinds!';Well over the months we became more than friends.A year and a hafe later,come to find out we dont want the same things out of life,I want to live in the fast lane and he doesnt want the finer things in life,BUT i love him! Xbf wants me to be his wife and put my name on a 6 figure account. I love them both!How do i break up with a man I'm in love with ?
are you sure that you are in love ? love is a divine feeling so why think of breaking somebody's heart ?How do i break up with a man I'm in love with ?
wow this is a crazy story....i would say 4get them both and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment