Sunday, November 21, 2010

How is marriage when your husband is in the Marine Corps?

I've been with my boyfriend for a while and he is just becoming a U.S. Marine. I'm SO proud of him and am excited for our life together. We want to be married so we can live together. (unless he is deployed, of course) Is the married life of a Marine as beneficiary as the Marine Corps says it is?



**Keep in mind I am in love with this man and he is in love with me.. My question doesn't regard a personal thing between us, it's more of if the government really takes care of you like they say they will..How is marriage when your husband is in the Marine Corps?
being the wife of a military man can be tough on a lot of people. with deployments, temporary duty, etc in places you may not be allowed to travel to. plus there can be a lot of stress on him due to the nature of the career. my mom was a lifer's wife and my dad was gone 6 months out of the year. but mom was a tough ole bird who could take care of herself as well as help others. i knew of many wives who could take it, and a lot of others who couldnt. btw, i served also.

No comments:

Post a Comment