Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scared 30/f with financial problems and I'm falling in love with a man. Help?

My boyfriend of a month and a half has just told me recently that he's in love with me. He talks about a future together. I'm completely in love with him, too. FYI - we both went to high school together so we have a history - just haven't seen each other since high school and now we are experiencing this new, exciting relationship.



The past 2 relationships I have had consisted of me supporting my boyfriends. I've never had financial troubles, I've never been RICH or wealthy, just haven't had too many problems financially.



Well, this time is different. I'm struggling to keep up with bills, rent, etc. I have been very stressed out with money and I don't feel like we are at a point in our relationship where I need to talk to him about this. But I'm so afraid that if he finds out my situation, he will not want a future with me. I'm not talking thousands and thousands of dollars in debt but I do have some credit cards that are maxed out and I'm just not caught up like I have always been.



Is this a huge deal break in relationships? I know it never was with me - I'm just not sure how to react now that the shoe is on the other foot (so to speak). He is a business owner and is doing financially well. I feel like a complete loser and I don't feel like I deserve him right now.



What do you think?Scared 30/f with financial problems and I'm falling in love with a man. Help?
I hate it when I meet such a nice lady with such a head!!! For God's sake! How come you want to aggravate yourself so harshly? Are you a loser because you are in financial troubles? Who isn't nowadays? Come on, please! (Do I sound like your father?). Keep cool. But...you must be brave and honest. Just open up the conversation and tell him just the same way you wrote your question. Just the same way. Do you really think or feel that if he loves you he is going to discard you because you are for a FIRST time in this kind of problem. If he does when you tell him in all honesty, then it is you who should dump him. And believe me, you won't be loosing anything of value. Come on! Be honest and you will never regret having been honest. If because of that he goes away...Well, you are not going to die. You are young enough to get up on your feet again and give it another good try. Come on. Put on your panti...oops...your pants or skirt where they fit on your body...and talk openly, honestly an bravely with him. And see his reaction. Check for his demeanor. Love is precisely to share the good times...and the bad times. Isn't it? Go ahead. I wish the two of you the best of luck and the happiest future together. You deserve him and you deserve a lot more. That I can tell because otherwise you wouldn't be concerned at all. Now let us see if HE deserves a woman like you. Adian.Scared 30/f with financial problems and I'm falling in love with a man. Help?
im assuming you want kids.



have a kid, you will have to take off work and therefore he will realize how much he is in love with you and support you in your time of need(s).



or



wait a little longer (if you can) and tell him

No comments:

Post a Comment