Sunday, November 21, 2010

My 19 yr. old sister is in love with a 37 year old man. That's an 18 year difference. I'm only 17, please help?

I don't know what to do or think anymore...I can't trust anyone anymore either. Especially the ones I love...



I am her 17 years old younger sister, and I know I am not ';grown up'; yet, but there is one thing I KNOW is wrong, sick, perverted, and discusting.



My 19 year old sisters ';first boyfriend'; is a stinking 37 year old man she met online that lives on the otherside of the country. Not only that, but she flew down to see him for 7 days while my mom and I had to cover for her to my dad- she left overnight just leaving a note that lied where she was going, until after she got there then she told my mom. She also didn't even use her money, but my dads. My mother knows, but she doesn't know what else to do, she can't tell my dad because most likely that will lead to a divorce and other versions of hell for both her and me.



My mom tried talking to my sister, reasoning with her, asking her to stop, and everything else she can think of. But she won't listen.



I know my sister *did it* with the 37 year old man, and she doesn't seem to regret it. That sickens me even more. This man has a lot of *baggage* in his life as well as he is unemployed!!! And yet he wants to move up ';here'; with my sister (so she can move out of the house) - ugh.









I know this story is wrong, and you probably are going to judge how my family is and how I was raised. But if you can take in your heart to believe me, my parents did a good job raising us. Nice homes, food, neighborhoods, schooling... but somehow my sister got into this stuff online.



I am hurt, I can't respect or love my sister anymore. I used to look up to her, and now... I can't even look at her without getting mad at her.



I just want some help, advice, or maybe even someone else who could tell me that they are in the same position I am in. It is embarrassing to see my sister be this stupid.



My sister doesn't even talk to my mother since she flew down to see him, and she only talks to me if she needs something. She doesn't care how I feel anymore, she acts all *nice* all the time and I just tolerate it. I don't express my anger at her for hurting my mother and I so.





I don't get it, she thinks he is the right man for her- but she won't even tell anyone about him- other than her other ';so called'; friend who is into the EXACT same thing. Usually if someone has an *awesome boyfriend*, you could at least tell your best friend who he is- her real best friend. Oh and the internet thing, half of that is role-playing crap. Like ';one is the slave and the man is the master';. My sisters so called *master* made her a COLLAR while she was with him.



You all keep saying (in my last post ) that ';she is an adult, but I meen- COME ON?! Do you guys really think this is right?



So if you can understand why I can't even look at her anymore, that is why. It's NOT just the fact she is in love with a 37 year old man. But that he is UNEMPLOYED, broke, has a *gifted kid* about 13, he is taking care of his EX-mother-in-law (who lives at HIS house), and he made her a stinking collar... Oh, and the distance of him from my sister, where they live- is say, Calififornia to Maine.



I am only so mad and hurt because despite all this, I still *love my sister*. The reason I try not to is because I'm hurt too much for what she did. I know if my dad found out about this, my mom and dad would get a divorce and he'd probably disown her.



I just need some help or commfort please.My 19 yr. old sister is in love with a 37 year old man. That's an 18 year difference. I'm only 17, please help?
Sounds like she has ';Daddy Issues'; to me, so she probably needs professional counseling.



Sorry to say it, but alot of young women fall prey to men like this...My 19 yr. old sister is in love with a 37 year old man. That's an 18 year difference. I'm only 17, please help?
i'm so sorry but when my brother got involved with a women that was way older than him me and my family were disappointed and mad, but over time i learned to love her, shes really cool and funny. he was only 18 . so maybe he is a good guy i mean its love , love is love no matter the age. you will get use to him. i know how mad you feel. but you will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment