Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are these signals that a Cancer man is falling in love?

For a month:



Texting every morning, noon, night and every hour in between.

Wanting to see me most days, and spending at least 2 hours with me.

Saying he misses me when he doesn't see me.

Saying his day got better when I texted him.

Calling me for hours in the middle of the night.

Making sexy guestures.

Talking to me about what he wants from his life.

Commenting on my manorisms.



And, the main one, we look at eachothers eyes for longer than what we appear natural.



However, he's been in a relationship for 5 years. He feels trapped, as she won't let him walk away without a fight, almost to the stage of obsession. He loves her, but says he's never been in love, and wants to feel that sensation. We've never kissed, touched or hugged. However I'm aware it could be classed as an emotional affair.



Are these signs that this cancer man see's me as more than I friend? I'm falling for him, yet keeping my head in gear, as I am aware that I may get hurt! How would you persue this to find out how he feels? I can't ask him outright, I'm too shy.Are these signals that a Cancer man is falling in love?
yeah if hes doing that, he likes you.
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment