Friday, November 19, 2010

Need help on how to keep my man at home with the fam, and off the beer?

Well I don't have a good relationship wit my hubby, we've been married 3 yrs. and have one child who's 1 1/2 yrs. old. He loves to stay gone from home. He's always available to help out a friend(code for: tell your wife I need help around the house or something important man, so we can go get drunk) in need. The day after we brought our son home from the hospital he went to work on a car with a pal of his and didn't come home til 2am. I love him and am convinced their is hope for us yet. We are both in our late 20's and I know he still has a lot of maturing to do yet. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that. When he is home he's a great dad to our son and my daughter, his step child. I ask him to go to counseling and to go to church with me all the time. Help if you have experience in this or personal insight?Need help on how to keep my man at home with the fam, and off the beer?
First off, you can't force a person to change, they have to want to. If his current actions are something you have addressed with him in the past and he is still unwilling to work with you, save your self the years of heart break and disappointment and move on.Need help on how to keep my man at home with the fam, and off the beer?
Counseling and Deliverance-



Thats a really rough life Im so sorry it happened.



Hurting people hurt others. They are sick and being mean makes them feel better. People/kids/parents do mean things or lie to manipulate. They just want the reaction so they can get high feel good from it. The words are not true. They have the problem.



When you have a bad past/rejection/father gone it lets other things start. Depression, cutting, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks, hearing voices can all come from a tramautic past. Its opens doors to the negative and they start to dwell closeby.



You can talk to me or google ';emotional abuse'; and see all the definitions and see its all true. Knowing the truth is the step to freedom from pain.



Negative people and abuse brings spiritual problems so praying to get rid of negative things of a spiritual nature is often needed after years of abuse. Its not you its them. If present they need to be told to leave in Jesus name.



1. Google- ';Emotional Abuse';. Read 20+ sites. BULLYING 20 sites

2. Realize its their problem.

3. Realize anger hurts you not them.

4. Google ';Sinners prayer';- stops sadness.

5. Google ';Deliverance Prayers';



Click my name for help see profile.



Source Exp in a ministry
You're willing to wait 30 plus years or something for him to change? That's how long it took my father. You married a masochist. Drinking all the time, never really taking responsibility of his actions, lets you do all the work. Let's just say my mom thought my dad could change too. And well after many many many years, they finally divorced. All I'm saying if you have tried super hard to make it work and he's still the same...just get out. Get out while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment