Friday, November 19, 2010

In love with a married man....?

I got with a married man 9 months after they separted. Thay separated becasue she cheated. Which was his last straw. I love him so much and want to be with him regardless of anything that has happened. She has busted windows out of my blazers and front door she has come after us both with baseball bats and butcher knives and yes we have called the cops. I am waiting on income taxes to get them a divorce she says this time she will pay half. however she still trys to cause problems like here is one thing she wrote me:

Hey just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for getting into your business.. I should understand after all this time that he loves you. I know how he feels about you and there is noone that will change that. I admit that I have done some ****** up things in my life..and to you...You should understand why I did what I did..I do love him too...But I know that he loves you. I hope that you guys will be happy together! I know that you guys will be happy! Chrissy..I promise that I will not butt into your life with Francisco anymore..You know you two do what you have to do. Please try and understand though that I am sorry for everything. Also the only way to get closer on all this is for him and I to get a divorce. Please try and talk to him about it...I just need him to help me pay half of it and it will be a done deal. You can go ahead and tell whoever you want about all this..but I am getting to old for this with you and him. you know you always think that its me doing stuff..well why we are being honest its him too... I am sorry for everything...please understand that I will butt out of your lives..but..also you and him both need to understand that he has other kids beside Maria. I know that sometimes you get mad for him getting Erika..but you shouldn't...she is his child too...I want him to keep in touch with Erika you and him both. I want Erika to know her sister too. Chrissy I do have feelings for Maria too she is so cute but I was never mean to her and I would never be..Again...so sorry for whatever has happened and nothing will happen again. I hope that you two will be happy together. Well if you wanna talk please e-mail me and we can talk its no problem..Then she write:';HE CAN NEVER BE FULLY YOURS BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS CARRY A PIECE OF ME AROUND IN HIS HEART'; She keeps writing me stuiped **** I believe to get under my skin.Do I stay and hope it will get better or am I fighting a lost battle. We both love each other deeply.We have trirf to get the divorce twice but she always comes up with some way around it and this time it will cost extra because the court does not believe she is going to fight fair. They have no assets and one child together witch custody is worked out she just won't sign on the line. How am I supose to deal with this?

I moved out of his house 6 months ago because my mother is ill and I have my three year old with me I am due to go back in a few weeks and I am worrried she will never be done that even when the divorce is said and done she will still come around to cause problems. OH YEAh the police says it is a civil matter and won't touch it. That we will have to get restaining orders and stuff but I have avoided it because then we would have to have a meadator to pick up and drop off his daughter he has with her. I have done all I can should I go back or not. Is love worth it.ADVICE PLEASE.

Yes I understand we will always carry parts of our exs around but that was one of her clean messages.In love with a married man....?
I guess I'd just have to ask you if you like drama cause it seems you will have a lot of this from his ex to be. ;o) All that she's done before should tell you this. Things could smooth out down the road but they might not as well. I guess you've just got to decide how much this man means to you and follow your own heart. Good luck ;o)In love with a married man....?
He is still married not matter what. It would be hard to deal with a situation like this. The divorcing part, court, child, etc, it is between them. Why are you adding this much stress to your life? Yes you guys love each other, then take things easy. Wait for his divorce, once he is over with his still wife then go for it. Good luck to you.
Do you have kids with this man? I believe you were really wrong for being with him while he is still married. It don't matter what she did wrong in there relationship that was none of your concern. She was and is his wife and even though she cheated, you have to understand she still love her husband, and he was no saint because he went ahead and cheated on her as well with you and who the hell knows, he could have cheated first which made her cheat on him back. You will never know because he told you whatever.

Why should she get a divorce. That is her husband and if she want to make you feel miserable then so be it. You should not have messed with him until you knew for sure his divorce was final that way you would have known that she wouldn't have caused a problem. You rushed into this relationship way too fast. If he love you then end it with him for awhile until he make a final divorce with his wife, if he can't, then you need to split or Continue to be the...DESPERATE MISTRESS!!!!! wanting to play her role...THE WIFE.
Listen, this man has nothing? He has no assets? He can't come up with the other half of the money to get his OWN divorce. They are waiting on your income tax? Don't walk but RUN out of this drama filled situation. You're going through all this for what? Let him and his wife hit the road. You need to be focusing on your kid and establishing a career for yourself. YOU DO NOT NEED A ';man'; WHO CAN'T PAY FOR HIS OWN DIVORCE. It sounds as if him and his wife are both suspect characters and perhaps deserve each other. Please do not allow this man to use you. If he doesn't have his own income and doesn't have the ability to take care a household, then you need to run out of this situation asap! Let us know what happens. I hope you found me helpful! The Relationship Guru!

No comments:

Post a Comment