Friday, November 19, 2010

If your man cared for &was good to you- how many would wear pantyhose with a skirt/dress for him if heasked ?

How many would wear pantyhose with a nightie to bed if

your man said he thought that was sexy - keeping in mind

your man showed his love in many ways also?If your man cared for %26amp;was good to you- how many would wear pantyhose with a skirt/dress for him if heasked ?
My ex-fiancee was a pantyhose fetishist so absolutely I wore pantyhose any chance I could, including to bed! I'm one that I am almost always in a skirt or dress (including hosiery and heels) for everyday wear anyway simply because that is how I am most comfortable. I prefer to dress nice. Hubby certainly notices too. *grins* I always wear a nightie to bed. Most often a silk chemise/slip from Victoria's Secret. I wore all of this with my ex also. As I mentioned my ex had a pantyhose fetish so I would very often surprise him when he climbed into bed and he would find pantyhose under my silky nighties. He never had to ask me. I did it because I loved to surprise him and I loved even more the reaction I would get from him. So long story short... yes, I absolutely would wear pantyhose, nighties, and skirts/dresses if my man asked. But he doesn't have to ask. I'll simply do it for him!If your man cared for %26amp;was good to you- how many would wear pantyhose with a skirt/dress for him if heasked ?
u really should take ur time and type cuz i have no clue what ur talking about
ha ha ha
why would u wanna wear pantyhose with a nightie for??? especially to bed it would be uncomfortable
Sweetie,



I wear pantyhose and skirts/dresses when ever I feel like it - usually to work.



If he asked me to dress like that for him, I'd have no problem with it at all.



Wearing pantyhose to bed with a nightie, well, that might be a bit uncomfortable, unless your intention is to remove the pantyhose shortly after climbing into bed.



I find pantyhose fairly comfortable, but many women HATE them and find them extremely uncomfortable. If this is the way your significant other feels about pantyhose, I can understand her not wanting to put them on before a romantic encounter, it could spoil her mood.



Good Luck
why don't you do that out of your own motive just to show him you care? if he treats you this well, and asks for it, then i would most definitely do this! i do stuff like this for my boyfriend without him having to ask me... don't really see the problem here...
These little girls that are always whining about how uncomfortable pantyhose are,just don't get it.You see,contrary to the misinformed,Pantyhose are not for older ladies at all.In fact,Hollywood's little secret is that for quite some time actresses have been wearing pantyhose with there outfits. Now Jen is some kind of woman.She understands a man.My hat off to ya babe!
I guess I would for him but why? You can't make love in them and they are really ugly compared to stockings and a garter belt. I wear stockings all the time to bed, to work and out to dinner, they look better, feel sexier, and I can be made love to wearing them. My butt is perfectly fine,



Pantyhose are really for older ladies with cellulite or a tummy control problem.
I wear sheer pantyhose to work everyday. Even if my job didn't require me to wear pantyhose, I would anyway. I love to wear them. My husband doesn't have to ask me to wear pantyhose with a skirt or anything else, because I wear them anyway. If he were to ask I would do it because I love him and because I love the way they look and feel on my legs.



As for bed, I wear pantyhose and thigh highs to with nighties all the time for him. I even let him pick out the color and the pair that he wants me to put on. He loves the feel of my nylons and they give him a great deal of pleasure. I don't mind doing this for him at all.
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment