Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scared 30/f with financial problems, falling in love with a man. Opinions please?

My boyfriend of a month and a half has just told me recently that he's in love with me. He talks about a future together. I'm completely in love with him, too. FYI - we both went to high school together so we have a history - just haven't seen each other since high school and now we are experiencing this new, exciting relationship.



The past 2 relationships I have had consisted of me supporting my boyfriends. I've never had financial troubles, I've never been RICH or wealthy, just haven't had too many problems financially.



Well, this time is different. I'm struggling to keep up with bills, rent, etc. I have been very stressed out with money and I don't feel like we are at a point in our relationship where I need to talk to him about this. But I'm so afraid that if he finds out my situation, he will not want a future with me. I'm not talking thousands and thousands of dollars in debt but I do have some credit cards that are maxed out and I'm just not caught up like I have always been.



Is this a huge deal break in relationships? I know it never was with me - I'm just not sure how to react now that the shoe is on the other foot (so to speak). He is a business owner and is doing financially well. I feel like a complete loser and I don't feel like I deserve him right now.



What do you think?Scared 30/f with financial problems, falling in love with a man. Opinions please?
hand in there sunshine.



Grass is always greener on the other side, if he doesn't like you due to such petty issue, then he's not the right girl for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment