Friday, November 19, 2010

Posessive Man? or deaply in love?

I am 36 he is 30.We have been in 2 separate places for a week now and we keep in touch by phone (he is a force recon marine in cali I am in Texas for a few days). I was out with a few friends shopping and let the phone home to charge,he called me twice during that time, once i saw he called i called him back and left a sweet message on his machine and said '; will call u at nine'; No sooner do I call him i get the ';i have been calling all day where have u been, why can i not get a hold of you, i told him all i had was 2 missed calls then for OVER 30 minutes I got a tongue lashing on how he cant get a hold of me and why and whats wrong with my phone over and over. I finally said i am done talking to u tonite he said : its ok now i am over it! what is up with him ? we are supposed to move in together this month and he wants to marry me, he also jokingly asked me to give him my daily schedule so he knows where i am, he always asks where I am what I am doing whom I am with....what gives????Posessive Man? or deaply in love?
Oh my.... can you say ';controlling';???.... Jokingly asked for your schedule???...you can bet it's not joke sweetie.... I smell alot of trouble here. These are the ';signs'; too look for from anyone who is trying to control you... and giving your a tongue lashing because he could not get a hold of you??...that's classic control behavior right there. I would definitely think twice about this relationship....proceed with alot of caution.. if you proceed with him at all. Personally?? I'd think about leaving.....I would NOT tolerate that behavior or kind of talk from anyone.Posessive Man? or deaply in love?
He's a Marine (read 'dick'). You want to give him your life? Move in with him...
Posessive. He wants to control your every movement %26amp; trust me... it's only going to get worse. Get out of this relationship now. You've talked to him about it %26amp; he doesn't want to change. You are a person, not a piece of property. Do not even entertain the thought of moving in with him, let alone marrying him. Tell him now that you are through with his controlling ways. Eventually he'll get to the point where he constantly accuses you of cheating or conspiring against him. (Maybe even escalating to him trying to confine you, get you to quit your job, or even physically harming you.)
...He wasn't joking!!!...



He wants to know where you are at every moment.



Possessive?!



DEFINATELY!



My man is much worse. Before too long, he will start to accuse you of cheating or something crazy like that. At least, that is what I get almost everytime we are apart. Nice, huh?
Very possessive. I can't imagine being yelled at because I did not answer my phone. I would have been angry with him, and told him that he had no right to get angry. This possessiveness will get worse as time goes on. I have seen it all too often. Stop it now, or leave him.
please don't marry him. he sounds nuts. a control reak. and if anyone of my former bf even started checking where i have been i would dump him that fast there would be wind in his ears. that's why i am married to a prfect man now. have some value for yourself. what he did was not even a red flag, that was a demonstration of red flags
If you're asking this question, you probably know what the answer is. Go ahead and do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment