Sunday, November 21, 2010

I wish you love?

I wish you all the love and happiness in the world that you so richly deserve. All the love and happiness that you feel the need to deny yourself. I am not your idea of Prince Charming or your knight in shining armor. I'm just a man who is flawed and imperfect. I am a simple man who loves and cares deeply for those closest to him.



All I care about, all I dream of is your happiness in lieu of my own. I want someone to love you as deeply and passionately as you do for them. Quite simply you deserve no less and nor should you settle for anything less. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes so you could truly know how wonderful and special you are and instead of letting someone else's tainted vision of you fracture your self esteem.



I am no one special. I am not remarkable in anyway. I'm just a man whom truly loves you. I know you will never be mine to call all my own. It is my destiny to forever desire companionship, love and happiness and to never achieve it.



All I want is for the real Prince Charming to enter your life and sweep you off your feet. Don't give up on that dream, on that hope. Your heart will never be mine but mine will always belong to you. Keep your eyes and most importantly your heart open to new possibilities.



Don't be fooled by those who act like Prince Charming but have the heart of an ogre. Maybe give the ogre a chance who has the heart of a Prince Charming. Open yourself up to true love and to a lifetime of happiness. Fake Prince Charming can provide you with castle of your dreams but in the end it may become the prison of your worst nightmares.I wish you love?
You are oh so amazing at writing, someday i wish to have a boy write that passiontly about me! and you ARE special and perfect in your own way if you can write like THAT! your even more special that most people, if you can put others you care about before youself. KEEP UP THE AMAZINGNESS!I wish you love?
Oh I like this poem a lot I feel like you meant it with all your might in your heart. Did you write it? you have alot of talent.
This is a nice poem

I like how you are saying

you want someone to be happy

and desserve better,

but everyone has flaws and no one is

perfect. The part where you say you

care for those closest to him.
you ARE special, you ARE remarkable and you WILL be someones Prince Charming
Wow, who is the girl that makes you feel this way? She must be in complete ignorance to not love you. You are such a good writer, I just thought I'd say that once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment