Sunday, November 21, 2010

19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?

first of, i'm 19.

what i look for in a guy, is not sex; not fake romance; not a 2 day date.

i'm worth more, i deserve better, and all the guys i come across in life, just either want sex, or a 2 day date, with lots and lots of dramas involved; and a little bit of what i call *fake* romance. lying is consistent...and this is really not what i want. and therefore, i pretty much lost my trust over these people.

what i rather want is love; someone who cares, when they speak their words. and know what their talkin about. and they won't lie to me, or take advantage of me. which most guys tend to do these days. i look for someone who will inspire me and appreciate me in everything i do. those are two things i've always lacked. i have some parents who think my dream is a trash. i have a girlfriend who will completely toss out my ambition, coz she thinks it's impossible. and out of ALL THESE PEOPLE, the entire crowd i have, the only person to appreciate it and to say that he knows i will make it, is this guy. 39 year old. has a 13 year old boy. slightly shorter in height. but you know when we have a conversation, we aint talkin romance, we aint talkin how we go to bed, we aint talkin how to fall in love, we're just talkin about a normal life... like what he did to reach his ambition, which is the same as mine, and what i should be doin to reach the same place. at this point, it seems like i can trust NO ONE with myself, not even my parents, because my ambition is just plain bogus to them. i gave my heart out to many people, many guys, that i regret i have, and you know they could never take care of it. even my parents, some people i love so much, like to play my heart like a toy. i see i'm not cared for at all. i know i'm not. and it didn't bother me all this time, until i came across this man. i call him 10 thousand times in a day, just to tell him what i wanna do... and how down i feel. coz i have no one else to tell to. and he will listen...ask questions, NOT once does he seem disturbed, or not interested.....at first i thought we were JUST friends.. and i wanted to keep it that way. but the more i'm talking to him, the more i'm attracted. i hide my feelings way deep down, so he can't tell. but ..... i don't know if it's normal. it could just seem rediculous to you. but it's an event in my life, i wanted to ask about. i don't think he feels the same way about me as i do about him. i don't think he looks at me more than just a friend. even though he just told me yesterday, that he cared about me. but...i just wanted to know, how you would feel about it. even a month back, if somebody had asked me this question, i would've called it SICK because i wasn't in it. now that i am, ..... what's your reaction?19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?
hi 39 is a very good age in life y know. i'm around that. men tend to find their feet around this time. all these silly boys u are meeting nowadays - a good %age of them would also grow up to be that way.



U are reacting to a person who is at a much later stage in life - and that is v attractive I know. I always tend to attract v young guys who tell me the girls are so sick they like a woman. but u know all those girls will grow up too - i was one just like them earlier.



such an age gap ESP WHEN U ARE SO YOUNG, is a bad idea. take it as an experince.



now for the boys who break your heart. learn their immature ways - they are in it for fun, boasting to other guys and other immature stuff like that - most young boys are like that. so have fun yourself, don't seek love yet dear u are too young (I know women/ girls always do - thats why we get used coz we dont understand early enough what men are seeking)



have fun, little care though use your discretion and don't give in to guys. whatever they tell u - cut it by half (or most of it is a lie often - though they mean it; they are just confused and so hurt and confuse u too). Dont run away from your age - stay there. 39 man - avoid is my advice to u.19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?
I think that he realizes that he is twice as old as you, and doesn't even think for a second that you would ever like him, or love him.



Sooo, I'm a strong believer in ';whatever floats ur boat';, but I don't think that he even knows.



All I know is that you are going to upset a lot of ppl if you two get together.



But thats up to you.
My daughter got married at 18 to a 40 year old man.



They are in love, happy, laugh all the time, enjoy lots of the same interests, treat each other with love and respect...she smiles all the time when she talks about him...they have been married 3 years now and I couldn't ask for a better life for her.



So, I think it's about the two souls involved..follow your heart..do pay any mind to society...they got it twisted over 2000 years ago.
yeah yeah blah blah you are so typical 19, all the while he's being 'mr. nice guy' he's thinking about you in the sack,

what else do you have to offer? your experiences? your opinions? lol

of course he is agreeable he wants your body.
I was 18 dating a 35 year old man. We had a lot in commonn more than just sex. People don't understand that you can't always choose who you fall in love with I say go for it. Don't deny yourself love because it's not politically correct.

Good Luck.

Open your heart just to see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment