Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i break up with my girl when she loves me already?

Alright, here it is, i've been with her for almost a year now. I'm crazy. wrong in the head. very emotionless in most aspects yet when it comes to breaking women's hearts it's a different story. before when i was 17 i would cheat on women and get caught on purpose so they would break up with me so they would be angry instead of sad which brought me comfort. You could say I used to be pretty promiscuous and have slept with about 30 plus women, i've just now turned 22, i slowed down production now that i'm with my girl, only sleeping with about 1 or 2 different women every few months. My girlfriend loves me. I tell her i do as well. When i first met her i knew i wanted to bang, but my thoughts never went beyond that. I love the thrill of the chase, getting new cat, obtaining the heart, but i do have a short attention span. Very rarely have I ever been interested in someone longer than a month. when i am, it's ironic that it never works out. I can't seem to get my exact counterpart, not to sound arrogant. I'm a funny guy or so everyone tells me but all i am is just honest. I have no remoarse when i cheat, the only times i have is when it wasn't a hotter chick than my girl. I know. I'm terrible. I'm sick in the head. Background history, i was very shy with women as a teen, once i figured all i have to do is talk to them it all became too easy. I love conquering, love getting more. I have two twisted sides, my righteous church side that knows i am wrong. and my twisted side, the one that was born out of living in reality, where i saw dysfunctional couples and women and men cheating on each other. I knew then i would never put my heart in a relationship. I like my girl but i am tired of her. She knows the right things to say. Yet, i want more. i don't know what i am. I'm a monster i know. Yet there is still a good side of me though only small traces remain. I don't want to hurt her. I don't believe i love her or i would not be seeking out more women. something that may be good to know is my hero is Julius Cesar. I have an unquenchable thirst. Yet at times it's just merely to test myself. I'm not the same as i was at 19. Then i was much worse. What should i do. i don't see myself being the 9-5 come home to the wife and annoying children that are a mere reflection of the monster that i am. I don't want that. I see so much more and yet i can't grasp the already faded dreams of yesterday. I want more and more, yet i don't want to loose my girl but why keep her for the mere comfort of having someone. life can be mundane with her.How do i break up with my girl when she loves me already?
So basically you are a sex addict? HOT !!!

But alright ... it's unfair to your girl unless... she also is doing the same thing you are doing...

Oh! And there are rehabs for people that do what you do...

You really want to break up with this girl but you don't want to? Tell her your real side ... she'll cry ... hate you ... and leave you ... keep your secret and eventually you will get an STD and break her heart anyway... hmm tough tough tough...How do i break up with my girl when she loves me already?
Dont even get me started on men like you! You don't deserve anyone
Wow, you quite honest here with yourself, open your heart to everybody you donot know, it is safe, of course. you are not sick or a monster. I think it is because nobody had loved you when you were young, and you are only 22 and donot want to tie down, that is understandable. To break up with this girl by sending her a sms, if you donot want her, let her free--it will break her heart but her heart will be mended by time. So she can find another who loves her. So enjoy your life--safe sex.
Set your girlfriend free and let her find a man who can love, respect, and make a lifetime commitment to her.



Next? Get some serious counseling for your self. You just can't go through life using and disrespecting women and never paying for it. Some day you're going to treat the wrong woman this way and she's going to attack you with some really heavy revenge. You better do something about the bad Karma you have been creating through out your life. Sooner or later you will pay dearly.
You need help, man. Seriously. You really need some serious help with this sex addiction.



In the meantime, let her go. You are only prolonging the inevitable, and you know it. You don't want her now that you have her - so let her go and let her move on.



In the meantime, fix yourself. Before you get an STD or get hurt by a crazy woman scorned by you.
Hey though u are frank to addrss u as a sinner.. God has showered his grace upon u. thats the reason u have got such a good gf... More over there a lot of difference happenes when a person grew up.. U cant expect the same vigorous, excitement or the energy that u had at ur teenage.. U will naurally slow down when u grew up... I understand that u have changed a lot now adays during this period... and iam telling u, u have got wonderful gf.. very understable and still with even knowing your past. Try to change urself dont say simple that u dont have more attention towards her and ur bored of her.. bcos.. if that cud be the real reason.. u dont think of breaking off the relationship.. u will do it imm.. u have a soft corner on her and hence u are concerned how hurting it wud be for her if u break off. Iam assuring you that u will change when the days goes on... BUT DONT EVER TRY THINKING TO LEAVE HER.. BCOS U NOT COLLAPSING HER LIFE BUT UR LIFE.. START LISTING TO HER.. ANALYSE WHAT U REALLY LIKE WITH HER.. SPEAK TO HER A LOT AND BUILT UP THE REALATIONSHIP.. GO TO GOOD PALACES AND UNDERSTAND WATS LIFE AND REAL LOVE..

IF U WANNA HAVE A PROSPEROUS LIFE BE POLITE, DONT LEAVE HER,,, TRY TO CHANGE UR SELF,, LISTEN TO HER AND ACT ACCODINGLE..



aLL THE BEST.. tHANK GOD FOR HIS MERCY TOWARDS U.
It sounds to me like you are a great liar and you have told the biggest lie to yourself. I learned the same thing about women and when I did, I was no longer intimidated. You have taken that feelings you had when you were shy and could not get girls, and completely overcompensated so that now you feel like you want the thrill of the chase and new kitty as you put it. Yes there is thrill in that for men, but you have to think it through. What do you get in the end? Another lady that hates you and more chance of getting a disease that wont go away? Look man, people will label you a dog, a scoundrel, a cheater, a player...........but really I think you are just scared to commit because if fear. I cannot tell you what you fear, but from what you stated that made you lose faith in relationships, I would say you have a fear of being the person on the other end. You have made a defense mechanism that always puts you on the top because if you ';dont care'; and are emotionless, then you cant be hurt. I think you are afraid to open your heart to the love that another person can give. I want you to know, you will never find a perfect match to yourself, if you do, you are in the 1% that actuall find the soulmate to complete them. The huge majority of us have to actually put in some work in order to live with another person for your whole life. I am married and I always thought I would find that exact counterpart also. Love is easy to find, but hard to keep. If you continue on this course, you may find yourself at the top of a bridge with a note in your hand. You need to see that you are not so hard and you are not a monster. You are scared to be hurt. We all feel that way, and the times when you get hurt, I mean really hurt, it can be very hard to do it again. You have never even tried it. You need to open your heart and your mind will follow.
What goes around comes around. One day, when you least expect it, karma will pay you a visit. And you will say to yourself ... ';oh! this is what I used to do to my girls ... now it's happening to me! ... hurts so much, boo hoo';. So keep on going, you're the kind of person who has to get burned to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment