Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can you please rate my new song?

First off let me say I would never do you wrong

I meant every word that in this love song

And by the way yes I said I鈥檓 in love

Every since the lord sent this angle from above

I wake up every morning with her head on my chest

When it comes to love feeding her dish is the best

I never thought that I would fall so deep

First girl I didn鈥檛 lose interest after a week

Everyday something new and swear I want this forever

Don鈥檛 every leave my side baby and I mean never

Whatever the weather has in store for us

I pray to the lord so he going to take care of us

There no reason to wonder about my past

Every girl I been they could never last

But there something about you that makes me want to sing

I can鈥檛 so I just give this promise ring

I promise to never lie, cheat, steal or maybe just 2 of the three

I鈥檓 steal your heart to show that this is where you should be

I know your friends say that I鈥檓 bringing you down

But you should see how they act were know not around

There quick to push you out of my vision

I tell them I man with a mission

Your love keeps me flying and I never want to lose that

Beautiful angle now where your wings at

Can you fly to my heart because I got a cold spot

One touch of your love makes it real hot

This song for you know who you are

The highest and the brightest starCan you please rate my new song?
That was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! If I was your girl you were singing this to I would kiss you and that would seal the deal!!!!! Romantic!!!!!!!Can you please rate my new song?
8 out of 10
its like a big paragrahp. try putting it into verses maybe....



uhhh 6/10
May I borrow this for my girlfriend? hehe j/k. Very good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment