Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Now i feel like **** for telling that other woman i love her. When you love how can you keep that to your self?

I told another woman i'm a woman too by the way. That I loved her now i kinda regret it. She is my friend of a year and a half. We worked together, she has a man and kids i do too.So last night I couldn't take it any longer i text and told her I loved her. I was scared of the friendship ending. She asked me did my man know i said no.Then she said we can still talk if i wanted too. Her man seen the text she told me and got jealous thinking she's been fooling around with a guy i guess.Now i fill shity cause i got her in trouble and im going to probably end up losing friendship. She said we had to talk i think thats bad sign.I just couldn't help it.It was something that i was forcing myself to hold back,but it was just to much for me.So should i apologize and just forget it no matter what.Now i feel like **** for telling that other woman i love her. When you love how can you keep that to your self?
well honey there is nothing u can do

No comments:

Post a Comment