Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does he love me or not?

I met my man at work a year ago but we started to date 5 months ago. I am his company's client so we are not allow to date. We agreed with each other that we will just be friends with benefit, however, a month into our relationship we felt in love. (I had never done friend with benefit before. I've only been with my ex-husband and never had sex with anyone else after that. I was falling for this man before we even started to date). We say we love each other constantly. Anyway, I am still confused. He had couple ugly long relationships with his ex-s and he doesn't want another long relationship. My project is almost over with his company and that I have to travel to another state for my next project. I find it very offended when he keeps saying that he doesn't want a long relationship. He doesn't want any commitments or to be in a serious relationship. He never mentioned or have any ideas of introducing me to his friends or his family. He says he trusts me more than any girls he ever been with and that he would do whatever for me. He knows that I love flowers but he would never bought anything for me. I know he watch what he has to spend and that is good but I think this relationship is very unnormal for me. He told me he bought his ex diamond earings and flowers in the pass and that he had invested a lot in her. However, it was ended very badly. I was married once before and my ex and all of my girlfriends' boyfriends bought flowers or presents for the girls but my man is not going to do that. He says he doesn't believe in presents. He would go out to meet new friends in NYC without me but always ask my permission first. I am a little attractive so a lot of single guys in his company are after me. He knows that. Each time, I tried to break up with him because I think this relationship is not going to lead us anywhere. He would try to come back and I would just keep going back to him blindly. I love him very much but I don't think he has any plans for me in his future. I also don't want to let him go if what he says he loves me is true. I want to stay and to change his mind about long distance relationship. I am a very loyal type but it hurts me when he tries to go meet new people (he calls it that he goes listen to music or gather with serbian people). He thinks I am controlling him when I told him that I want to break up and that I don't think it was right for him to do those such a thing when people love each other. I know the group he is seeing is for single people (girls %26amp; guys). I know he doesn't sleep around either because we have been spending almost everyday together. I am so confusing right now with our relationship. I really don't know what to do. I love my man but I feel like he is hiding something from me. I feel like he doesn't want to let me go but he also doesn't want to be serious with me either. Is it how relationship suppose to be when people are in love? I was borned and raised in a christian family and I don't think it is right. However, I don't know if un-christian people are dating like that. He is unchristian so I can't read what he wants. By the way, I do have a child with my ex and I would go home on the weekend to see my child. He knows I have a child and it does concern him a little bit because he says he cannot love someone else child as his own. I don't know what I should do. If I have to let him go I don't want to hurt him either. I want us to break up peacefully but I don't know how. I don't know should I stay or should I leave. If you are in my shoes, what would you do? Please help!Does he love me or not?
If you have to ask then ';no'; he doesn't. If it turns out that he really does love you then very soon he won't because you are always doubting him. I still say that right now he doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment