Friday, November 19, 2010

How can people choose who you fall in love with?

I know I'm not the best person. I just tirer of fighting the world for what and who I wanted. When you fall in love it's beautiful you except all the good and bad things about a person. It just became a war when families don't want to see the beauty in the person you love. An when their so much you can do. Then when things fall who do you have to blame your lover or your family? I made it easier to decide both. Love him made me look at me and was thankful for that, but it's hard to keep fight with the people you live with who don't see that. So, I choice to let the man I love so dearly go. It was easier than says I would live on the street. So, I stay with my family. While my heart was already breaking because I want him. An not know if he ever wanted me. So I guess I hurt him as much as he hurt me. It hard when you want something so bad with out know the harm you cause everyone including yourself. So had do you choose. Love or Pain. I choice Pain. When all I want was love. FunnyHow can people choose who you fall in love with?
I think you are making a big mistake. You are with him not your family or his. It will be your life with him. When we marry we leave our family to have our own. You's put each other first. The families you have now will follow in time and accept it. I feel you are giving them the control. The two of you need to take control if your in love. When they see you's flourish they will know it's not just a fling. Good Luck!!!!!How can people choose who you fall in love with?
they cant!
you had the power to chose love or pain, and you chose pain its your decision,only you can judge your self, who nos love might just be in the cards for you, as for your pain my friend time always heals it.

No comments:

Post a Comment