Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help! with a teen relationship?

Help! Someone, anyone. I'm troubled and the internet is my last place I have turned to. See there's this girl...I started liking her in 6th grade. Which sounds stupid and childish, but i really liked her. Most kids would like someone one week and another the next and it wouldnt me anything, it didnt harm them in anyway, but i was smitten by her and so i asked her out..us be alright friends. She said no..whatever right? WRONG i was sad (der) and wuz hung up on her the rest of the year. Then in 7th grade she starts being in love with me. Me, hav'en gotten over her over the summer, doesnt like her. She's hung up on me all year.(Weird huh?) Well now im in 8th grade, 13, im once again crazy about her and , yup you guessed it, she doesnt like me. I forget to mention in 6th grade she went out with my best friend and then in the beggining of 8th (damn did that hurt) so i REALLY like this girl seeing how she has put me through all this pain and still have very strong feelings for her. She's very fickle with her men. She like a guy for 1 or 2 weeks then goes out with another next week. She says she ';only does crushes'; Immature...i know! I have expressed my feelings probably more than i should and i dont know what to do. It's not like she had no feelings for me and we dont have a history or anything so im not giving up..for now. I asked her just the other day...What do you want me to do? Love you, hate you, never talk to you, never stop talking to you? and she responds ';I want you to love me.'; WHAT!?!?!? She wants me to love her but she doesnt love me back!! That's a little unfair dontcha think?? So i asked her what she meant by that she said that she wants me to keep loving her so if she ever likes me again we'll go out...what? and shes also the biggest flirt. She flirts with almost every guy..but thats just her i got used to it...but it still hurts...I know it sounds like a stupid high school crush but i dont feel it as a crush...so im at my wits end...I know all this sounds pathetic. What should I do, people of the internet!?!?! Thats all that i can think of the say as of right now. If you took the time to read all of this i thank you HELP! (Please dont make mock, im already abudently aware how pathetic this all sounds) -ThxHelp! with a teen relationship?
that is unfair. its really up to you of how much you wanna endure a relationship with this. you really DON'T need her (NEVER MAKE SOMEONE YOUR HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE.) but i understand you want to be with her alot. being 13 your still really young. yeah i know ppl probably tell you that alot but its true. even know im about to graduate highschool and i still struggle with my own relationship at times because of not having a job and license. (not everyone has one) but relationships wont be as childish as the one your trying to be in now. i think if u take time away from this girl maybe youll see you can be without her. but if u take time and ONLY think of her it wont help. everyone wants a relationship to feel loved and be in love but i dont think anyone ever mentions relationships where your only loving them.



time heals broken hearts. truly.Help! with a teen relationship?
deja vous!

sounds like my love life =[

well...i know this sounds impossible

but get over her

she doesnt sound that fantastic anyway


if she flirt with alot of guy, u shouldnt go out wit her dude, and get it over wit if u wanna ask her out... ask like ';wanna go out sometime?'; if she say no then ask her if she is cool to be friend wit u. its not bad if u get rejected

No comments:

Post a Comment