Friday, November 19, 2010

What should i do i'm in love with a married man and he tries hard to make sure i am ok i'm rec. seperated

he calls me sometimes more often than he should to keep me sane. he calls from work and i'm affraid he will get fired for spending so much time on the phone. i really do love him and wish we could be together but i don't know how to convince him that i'll be ok weather we get together or not. don't get me wrong there has been no sex and i rarely ever see him long enough to say hi how are you. he isn't happy at home and that is real clear i know too much about him to think it is his wife keeping him from me. we have both been through this twice and i just want to be happy i want him to be happy. what should i do?What should i do i'm in love with a married man and he tries hard to make sure i am ok i'm rec. seperated
Yeah, he has to be better covering his tracks. Obviously he needs some emotional support. Maybe he's even ';needy,'; but he's turning what could be a good situation into a bad one by being sloppy.



Some steps -- IM or e-mail when practical.



Step 2: He should get an anonymous prepaid cellphone (such as Net10 or Tracfone) and pay cash for it and the minute cards.



Step 3: Don't use the work phone to call; that's public record. Hard to justify numerous calls to the same personal number.



If he gets fired or caught by the wife, you're over, so tell him to man up and do things correctly.What should i do i'm in love with a married man and he tries hard to make sure i am ok i'm rec. seperated
You didn't say why your divorced? Misery loves company.
if he's married you should leave him alone. most likely, his interest in you has a lot more to do with problems in his own marriage than it does with him wanting to be with you. encourage him to work on his marriage. it's up to him, but leave him alone...do the right thing here.
Are we seeing the same man? Im being serious.. Let me give you some advice that I really need to take myself but I can't and I CHOOSE not to. Walk away if you can. If you want a healthy relationship it cannot be with a married man. He will more than likely not leave his wife for you. The only reason it works for me is I have 2 children and have been divorced twice. I have the right mindset to make this work. I don't want to be married again and I don't want to bring someone else into my childrens life. So seeing someone on the side works for me. When I tried to date someone single, they thought it was weird that I didn't want them to come to my house and introduce them to my children or either they wanted to get serious and that was not for me. Good Luck to ya..
I don't think if fair for you to go and wreck someone else home just because YOU couldn't hold yours together. And the married man your talking about is lying about not being happy at home. Most, almost all married man used this on stupid women like you who don't know any better just to get want they want from you. I bet he is happy at home and just using you on the side. The bet advice I can give you right now besides praying is to first get your own man, start respecting yourself, and get you some help because you a bad disease and it is call ignorance.
First of all..an affair with a married man is a big no no. Second, you are recently separated and you need time to heal. You tell this guy to back off and you need time to yourself. Don't get involved with this guy because it will be very detrimental to your healing process..you would be going from the fat into the fire. Stay clear of him. What you are feeling is transferrence..not love. You like that he is concerned, because you feel so alone, but he is married, no matter that he isn't happy.That is not your problem. You are transferring the love you had for your husband to him...and he is the wrong guy. Married men are poison....
I think it's sweet that he cares so much about you that he wants to make sure your ok every min. The next time you see him give him a great big hug, and kiss, and let him know how much you appreciate him. Good Luck
Do what ur heart says...I posted last night....About being in love with a married man.And I got alot of mean comments...Just do what makes u happy!!!!!!!
get a life, what about that!!! you are the other women, you are the home wrecker! If you wanna be happy stop dating married man, get your own.
you are recently separated. vulnerable, even if you don't think you are. stay away or you will more than likely have your heart broken.
Hey sweetie I was in the same situation about 3 years ago and now we have been together for two years but I am not condoling any bad things if he still has feelings for his wife than I wouldn't trust my heart to him but if he is just with her because of kids or something else than he deserves to happy but he needs to leave her before that but he doesn't and just brushes off the ';leave your wife'; situation then maybe he is not really right for you. Being happy is very important but having your heart broken is more important! Just be careful and sit down and watch some lifetime movies they will show you what happens in situations like yours! lol Good Luck!
There are no happily married couples and if he left his wife I'll give you three guess what will happen:



1. The same thing will happen with the two of you.

2. The same thing will happen with the two of you.

3. The same thing will happen with the two of you.



Your only hope would be to not get married once he is with you.
Try to find out why you are having difficulty attracting single, appropriate males. Everyone knows that it's much easier to attract a married guy than a single guy. I realize the competition is tough, but there is plastic surgery, you know.
Nobody can keep anybody from anybody. If he is not with you because he chooses not to be with you. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment