Friday, November 19, 2010

What is going on with me, i cant help it?

ok so my name is kayla im 16 years old, soon to be 17. i love this guy named mike.we have been dating for 3 month's now but i have know mike for about 3 years. i cant live without him.mike already had sex with his ex-girlfriend. but me i still have my v-card and i want to have sex with the man i love. mike and me have had planned on having sex but its my mind that makes it not happen. one day i will want to have sex and the next i don't want anything to do with it. mike gets mad at me all the time bc now when we plan on like a date to have sex i say maybe to him. i don't know. i promised mike we wood have sex be for he left for basic training for the army and when i make Promise i keep them. i love mike so much.mike say we have to have sex one time be for he leaves and that's ok with me.i just don't know when to have sex help.

1)im on the shout

2)he has condoms

how can i over come my fear of not having sex?

i know sex hurt and its a time in your life you will never forget.i want it to be with the guy i love so much about and he wants to spend the rest of his live with me. i now im still a teenager but im a very smart cookie to know what is good and bad. i realy want to wait but i just dont know how to tell mike . mike leaves in 4 month's for the army.

i need help:

1 shounld we wait to have sex?

2 how can i talk to him about this?

3 how do you know when you are ready to have sex?What is going on with me, i cant help it?
im shock with your problem..and pleasse consider me as your older sister holding my v-card 100% and im 20 years of age.i tell you the truth that guy is a brutal ..for goodness sake,sex should not be the center of the relationship.firt and formost you have the right to refuse..and he should respect tha,t if he truely love you.women need RESPECT..specially in that area.

1.yes you should wait for the right time you are still very young

2.end your relationship with him if he don't respect your decision.there is a better man out there who will respect you better than he does THAT he knows TO VALUE MODESTY.

3.when you are married thats the only right time when you are ready to have sex..no guilty

i hope i help..

love you sis

No comments:

Post a Comment