Friday, November 19, 2010

Should i keep ignoring my feelings, or how do i get her to like my true love?

I have been in love with the same man for 7 years, and we have been through hell and back... He has/had a drug problem, and everything you can imagine we've been through. I have never got involved in using the drugs, but have been through every process w/ him, and been emotionally abused by him. My best friend, needless to say hates him. i have known her for 15 years, and respect and love her immensley. Things have gotten better between my x and i, but she doesn't want to hear it. i have tried everything to get over him, but still can't stop loving him. i moved 1200 miles away w/ another guy, yet still can't stop thinking about my 1 true love. i am moving back closer soon, and my best friend is going to move w/ me... we will be about 150 miles from my x; but she doesn't want him around. he wants to work things out, as he loves me to. what should i do?!Should i keep ignoring my feelings, or how do i get her to like my true love?
Do you know the reasons why your best friend hates him? I'm sure she has perfectly good reasons why. When you ask her though, don't tell her your point of view, just accept what she says and go think about it elsewhere, since she doesn't want to hear about it. You most likely will not be able to convince her out of it, but it all depends on the reasons of why she hates him. I'd be very very careful if you were to try to unconvince her. You could hurt your friendship in doing so.

How much do you love the guy that you moved away with? If you love him a lot, and moved away with him for a reason then you should stay with him for the meantime.

You broke up with your x for a reason. Think about why your best friend hates him. If you do hook up with your x you could distance your friendship with your best friend

.

Talk with your best friend over this, reason how much you love the guy that are you are currently with, and also reason why you just love your x. One thing you might want him to do is ask him to get rid of that drug problem. If he really loves you he will leave those drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment