Sunday, November 21, 2010

MY MAN AND ARE FAR APART BUT STILL SOME WHAT TOGETHER (IAM 18 AND AM HIS WIFE )?

i want my husband to love me more ,talk me more ,he good man in lot ways but in 2 big ways that need him he not there for me.

i feel left out cold at night,,my husband go work come home get on computer,

say hi give me kiss me after i come in here and tell nice see you to how was your day. i feel if my husband dose not love me sometimes ? the love life is good when it there ,, now he just stay in the bedroom on computer on game, and when try come in bedroom and love on him he push me away,, i ask is him is he mad at me what wrong and said nothing am just try play the game,,, he get home at 12.00pm dont get off game till 10:30 -11:00pm so i start to think my self maybe i should start play with him do something together, but don't work! am being more and more sad about this i work from home ,,, i don't clean up a lot like i use to think he see he don't care i just sleep a lot more now to point where so sad i sleep all day.or i don't go sleep! and he don't care he just keep playing games. if i need do something for me i have get fight with him to get to do it. so we fight all day, my husband the shy type and play games a lot like the wii game or computer game. i know he not cheating he dose not leave the house,, and i know not online talk woman also i make sure of that! he play this online game all time!!!! and sick of it i have be sick or hurt for him to pay some type addition to me, like the other day i had go ER and he took me,, the hold time almost he was on the psp game, he make me hate coming home when i go off to do **** for work or go store get something for the house or go get food , then he want me cook for him ? i ask him dose he want just move out and end this ,, then get mad thinking am with someone other man,,, am not all i want my sweet loving man back! he 25 and am 18 we own a home ,and have no kids , i need help with this i try it all pleas help ,, I BEEN UP SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING AND I NEED KNOW WHAT DO NOW I CANT SLEEP B/C AM THINKING ABOUT TO MUCH,, how do i leave the man that help me so much and love me so much before ,,i cook i clean and still be make money and bring it in the house hold ,,, he dose go work , ,he good that, but i am still feeling alone , , he don't show me the sweet side but once in blue moonMY MAN AND ARE FAR APART BUT STILL SOME WHAT TOGETHER (IAM 18 AND AM HIS WIFE )?
Why don't you talk to him about it? Maybe he has no idea you feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment