Friday, November 19, 2010

How is it possible for a man to claim that he love you but then has sex with another woman?

I am 20 and my ex is 21. I was dumped about 4 months ago. I'd also like to add that I am still a virgin. (not waiting for marriage, just for true love and committment) My ex claims that he loves me but when we were together, i was pretty much dumped bc i didn't put out. So he got with another girl who gave it to him in like 2 wks. He tries to tell me that he was so in love w/ this girl but there were only together for 2 months and while they were together my ex still called me.



So i have noticed this happening a lot in life. Guys tells me they love me, they dump me, get another girls who gives it to them super quick, and come back to me. I don't allow it but I don't undertstand why this keeps happening. Why do they keep running back and trying to get w/ me.



They claim that they love me etc. but how is this love? Why is it that they love me so much but hop at the chance of screwing another girl, and then wanna come back to me.



Someone please tell me.



I swear men are so confusing. I am to the pt. in which i am about to stop dating and just strictly focus on my nursing courses at college.How is it possible for a man to claim that he love you but then has sex with another woman?
Any lady that does not want 2 have sex also has the right to b totally respected!!! The men who say they love u then goes 2 another will never b true any way so its best 2 know now then 2 find out later that he really was not the one 4 u. That Love word is so easy 2 say but much harder 2 prove, its best 2 let those fools go any way, especially when they find someone else 2 have sex with, which is all he wanted then want 2 come back 2 u , they want to come back bcause they know u r a real lady,and that is truley what and real man wants!!!! Demand respect!!!! U will find the right 1 hes out there till then enjoy life!!!How is it possible for a man to claim that he love you but then has sex with another woman?
That's not love, he just strongly likes you and wanted a little more that you couldn't get him so he had to go somewhere else
Women like you just want use men. Spend their money at movies and eat out. Wasting their time. so called ';be friend';. Forget that. I'm ';dating'; girl doesn't put out.
It is because they are going to the other girls basically to have sex and will be easy and then they still have feelings for you, but want to keep their sexual side calm. If they truly loved you, they wouldn't dump you for sex and then want to come back. Maybe your looking in the wrong area for men. Trust me, there are nice guys out there who want a relationship and understand when a girl is ready or not and respect that, that the girl wasn't like others your age who didn't want to wait.
The million dollar question why do men cheat.. well it sounds like the guys you are dating are out for one thing and only one thing sex.

If you are saving it for marriage then go right ahead unless you are really in love with your partner. These are your standards so just keep going and do the things you want to do without sacrificing. Just find the significant other that you truly love then do what you want.
Men want what they can't have, that is why they keep calling, plus, they like a challenge and they like you as well. I think they tell you when they have sex with another girl because they think that if they keep telling you all these other girls are having sex with them that you will change your mind. You are obviously a very intelligent, kind, interesting, and fun to be around. Do not fall into their stupid games! It is absolutely worth waiting for the right person! Stay strong! Those boys sound too immature for you!. When you are least expecting it you will find the right person! I wish you only happiness.
well, nothing is wrong with waiting for the right guy. but you have to be willing to accept that not ever guy wants to wait. doesnt make them a creep or anything like that. just cause it your choice to wait doesnt mean they have to. I could see if you said he cheated on you. But you didnt, he broke it off and moved on. You are saying its my choice to wait but you arent letting them have their choice. Sounds unfair to me. There are some guys out there who will wait when you are ready. maybe you are having trust issues as well. i quit talking to a girl once she said she was a virgin, not just cause she was a virgin, because she played way to hard to get. i didnt even know if she liked me or not, nor did she give me any signs that i could say ';well, im going to keep being her friend and show im interested';. Guys are guys, we give up honestly. Quit blaming these guys and start looking at something you can do better like change your outlook (not morals, you can still be a virgin) but change which guys you date and where you find them.



And let me explain something about love. you can love as many people as you want. Who ever said you can only love one person at a time is false. the heart isnt just for one person. i love a lot of people. im inlove with sometimes more than one person, it happens but not a lot. the heart is huge, sometimes your mind tells you its not working out and you cant listen to your heart. otherwise you will fall for anything. my advice dont jump to the conclusion these guys wouldnt sleep with you cause you didnt put out. find something else in yourself you can change. you cant change the fact that you are a virgin, or at least you arent going to. maybe theres something you can work to change your results.
Good for you that your not letting them hit and quick it after they get what they want from you



Keep standing your ground and not let them break you into doing anything your not ready or feeling like doing



It's clear that they after only one thing and when they don't get if from you they go to someone who will



That means you didn't lose out on anything with those guys it's the other girl who did unless she's only after one thing from them so that would make it even



But keep at what your doing get your education become the angel of mercy aka Nurse your going to school to become



And forget those clowns you just might meet a success doctor and look back at the fools who tried to get it from you and laugh



And should you meet those guys when your a successful nurse married to a successful doctor living a good life they're still out there playing games and your above that as you seem to be already :-)



So don't feel bad about them leaving you cause you refuse to put out



It's on them besides chances are they're not using protection when their out there sexing it up with other girls so maybe in a way they've done you a favor



And as far as your ex calling you bragging about having sex with another girl trying to make you feel jealous cause you know that's why he calls he wants you to feel jealous DON'T it's not worth it it really not



Tell him not to bother you with the bragging cause you can care less about what %26amp; who he does because your no longer his girlfriend to care and he's her problem



Tell him to lose your number laugh at him then hang up cause that shows he's no good to the girl he's with I mean he dumped you cause you wouldn't put out then he gets with a girl who did put out yet when she's not around he's still calling you see how it would have been had you put out he's no good and she'll soon find out and maybe she'll dump him



I doubt it but you never know some girls still let guys come back after knowing he's creeping



:-)You say your 20you sound like your a very Intelligent well educated young lady( wish there were more like you)



I like that you never gave in to those clowns and that your education is whats important you will have plenty of time to date



I like that your not letting it get to you to the point that your will give in to them because either way they will still break up with you because it's never enough for some guys to just have sex they will always want and expect more



So keep on doing what your doing and know that in the end when your a Nurse making a good living and saving others lives that's it own reward and you will meet other guys who have better education, better out look on life and women and he will treat you like the lady you are and deserve to be treated like



I bet your parents are proud of you they raised a smart %26amp; wise young lady :-)



Your wise beyond your years stay that way :-)



I usually say good luck when I end my answers but as Intelligent as you are you don't need it so I'll say keep up the good work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment