Friday, November 19, 2010

In love with a man who has a child with another woman..help me please!!!?

Hi everyone, really I need some help and advice from you!

I am Lori, I was good friends with a man for 2 months..he works in the same place where i work..and had one girlfriend for many years. One time, he left her for a different one..stayed with that woman for a year..then she dumped him because she was too young for him..after which he had to go back to his first girlfriend.

It all started slowly between us, more like an adventure..we liked eachother a lot. After a month of having an affair with him he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant. At that moment, i wanted to leave him but he insisted and insisted until i gave in. This way, 12 months passed since we are together..meanwhile his child was born and he has married her in the 9th month so that he could be the father(this is how it works in italy..needing to be legally married). In his childhood he suffered a lot because he was abandoned by his father when he was really young and only had seen him 4 times..and he is still left with the side-effects from that. So, automatically he does not want his daughter whom he loves deeply to go through the same thing.



We have been together on holiday, and he has been and keeps risking his workplace for being with me..and risks not seeing his child if his wife found out..and says he really cares about me and swears on his grandmother`s grave that he loved dearly that he cares about me the same. He respects me and offers me and proves to me everything but he cannot leave his wife yet because he really cares about his child and is afraid of losing her. I love him and his is the man with whom i would spend my whole life..and would also accept his daughter..but i can`t stand him living in the same house with his wife..and i suffer a lot..but as much pain as he is causing me..he causes just as much happiness..he is to me like sunshine, water and earth are to a flower..



The question is..what to do? i would risk waiting for 10 years maybe but don`t know if i could resist to it pschicly..what do you think i should do? although it seems not to be true, i know he loves me and am convinced like i have never been before..and he has proven it countless times..but right now i am suffering. however when he is with me i am completely happy..even though the sadness is still there deep in my soul because of the situation we are in..but i don`t know if he would be capable of leaving his wife and seeing his daughter less..and if he does this i don`t know when he will do it..

I have tried to talk to him about this..and he said that right now he doesn`t know what will happen..and that no one is asking me to wait for him..and that he cares about me and even though he is suffering he knows that i could remake my life and become happy..he would let me go but love me forever. He spends more than 50% of his free time with me..



Any helpful constructive advice..please..!

Thank you

LoriIn love with a man who has a child with another woman..help me please!!!?
hey he has side effects hes doing that with his daugter imagine if you had a child and he did the same thing he did to his wife besides do you really want to get in drama so much if it was me i would give up and let him go because when people say that one day that moght happen to you just leave it alone and i bett if you keep going to do that sooner or later you'll get caughtIn love with a man who has a child with another woman..help me please!!!?
bla bla bla

love is not that dramatic, move on... he will never end all that drama.

think twice if you want to have that kind of life.

he is with you because he is comfortable, if you start demanding (attention, respect, go to a party...)

he will find somebody else.

by the way, nobody takes a year to find out the other girlfriend is to young, it takes the first five minutes to ask that question
You need to move on. Love is blind, but you're only hurting yourself and torturing yourself. For God's sake, he's married and has a baby with another woman!

He seems to bounce around from women to women. Do you want to be with a guy you can't trust if he'll be faithful?

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!
Maybe taking some time away from this relationship would be helpful to you. Clear your mind and get in touch with your inner guidance. Take a break from guys for a while %26amp; feel good about you without a guy. Then, you will feel better setting up a relationship that is in alignment with what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment