Friday, November 19, 2010

Anyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?

Hello folks,



First of all this is a serious question but I try to use my sense of humor cause unfortunately I have met a few scorpio man and suffered deeply because of them...Time goes by I am in my thirties I promise myself not to suffer again for such type of men but again and again I keep falling in love with them...and I tink all people I fell in love with were scorpio...I can not believe my bad luck...I do not want to believe in horoscops that much but I have many scorpio friends and I understand them deeply, everything is fine with my scorpio friends, most of them females, but my relationships with them do not work...even it seems there is a lot of love in return but uff, I am a cancer woman by the way...Can anybody tell me why they show hate when they feel love for you, why they are nasty to you when they really want to give you a hug...I can not figure them out...

And what this guy annoys me really is that ***** behinds my back and criticize everything I say or do...in a compulsive way...He wants to show the world he dislikes me strongly but when we are alone he is sweet and I notice strongly in his eyes he feels love for me...I just can not get rid of this thought espite the evidence of the contrary his eyes seems not to lie...when we are alone he is nice to me, specially sweet and let me even insult him as he knows he annoys me so much with his behaviour I am often mad at him and I fight back when we are alone and I tll him awfull things and he just say nothing and behaves like a little sensitive and ashamed child... As I saidI am often angry with him ascan I know he speaks a lot behind my back..this last thing specially upset me...anybody understand this and explain it to me please?...he seems to enjoy the fights,the humiliations he seems to like to be hurt and to hurt...and he is sweet and understanding with the rest of poeple he criticize sometimes but super fussy whith mem always picking on me...Uff or he is crazy or I am but impossible to understand this behaviour...You scorpio guys please tell me something about your personality before I call the ambulance to pick me up..THANKSAnyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?
boy oh boy...I was here before (cancer sun as well by the way)...He a scorpio and he drove me crazy and he had this kind of hypnotizing affect over me. Our chemistry was undeniable and it was very intense but guess what?

at the end of the day he treated me like crap so eventually i let him go....if a man treats you like ****...you get rid of them. you have to realize your self worth and if you dont take care of yourself noone else will. us cancers tend to be too nice and giving and self sacrificing. I am getting older and just understanding what it means to put myself first when needed. When you take care of yourself and show a man you are happy with yourself and dont need or depend on them to make you happy, they somehow are attracted to this.

You need to start working on yourself and that damn dumn *** scorpio will see he will have to fix up or he wont .

Good luck devote your time to someone who adores you that is what i do.Anyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?
I would say call it off. Dont try to understand it will just drive you nutz. I say this cuz if he dont try it will never change
Everybody has inner issues that need special care to be resolved, and in Scorpios everything is exaggerated, be it good or bad, emotions espetially...

So, I'd say your dear one has some inner issues from the past that need to be resolved in order for him to reach his inner peace and become an eagle instead of a Scorpio (eagle is a higher vibration of scorpio), but it seems you have no clue how to help him resolve that. (although i think you do a good thing - you probably tell him what he probably needs to hear, but it obviously costs you nerves.. :( )

I suggest either you start to study psychology books, or leave the guy to some more experienced psychologist :)

p.s. if you never felt psychology as your calling, and if such behaviour doesn't amuse you enough to stay and endure it for maybe a longer time of your life, then quit the thing as soon as possible



Good luck!



P.S. Also, try to figure out if it's just sex what interests him in you..
hey lily..

i read your question and its no wonder why you have so many scorp friends and why you fall for only scorp men..u know SCORP+CANCER= MATCH made in HEAVEN(in general)....this is the best combination for each other apart from pisces.

so u know its instant chemistry and understanding between u folks...if u really need insight of scorp mind ..i will suggest u just look in to urself..they are just mirror image of urself but in a more strong manner..



u can also look into my profile for other similar questions...a simple advice...just be urself and controlled..and leave everything to destiny.....dont push or nag him too much...that the root cause of ur problem

No comments:

Post a Comment