Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?

Hello folks,



First of all this is a serious question but I try to use my sense of humor cause unfortunately I have met a few scorpio man and suffered deeply because of them...Time goes by I am in my thirties I promise myself not to suffer again for such type of men but again and again I keep falling in love with them...and I tink all people I fell in love with were scorpio...I can not believe my bad luck...I do not want to believe in horoscops that much but I have many scorpio friends and I understand them deeply, everything is fine with my scorpio friends, most of them females, but my relationships with them do not work...even it seems there is a lot of love in return but uff, I am a cancer woman by the way...Can anybody tell me why they show hate when they feel love for you, why they are nasty to you when they really want to give you a hug...I can not figure them out...

And what this guy annoys me really is that ***** behinds my back and criticize everything I say or do...in a compulsive way...He wants to show the world he dislikes me strongly but when we are alone he is sweet and I notice strongly in his eyes he feels love for me...I just can not get rid of this thought espite the evidence of the contrary his eyes seems not to lie...when we are alone he is nice to me, specially sweet and let me even insult him as he knows he annoys me so much with his behaviour I am often mad at him and I fight back when we are alone and I tll him awfull things and he just say nothing and behaves like a little sensitive and ashamed child... As I saidI am often angry with him ascan I know he speaks a lot behind my back..this last thing specially upset me...anybody understand this and explain it to me please?...he seems to enjoy the fights,the humiliations he seems to like to be hurt and to hurt...and he is sweet and understanding with the rest of poeple he criticize sometimes but super fussy whith mem always picking on me...Uff or he is crazy or I am but impossible to understand this behaviour...You scorpio guys please tell me something about your personality before I call the ambulance to pick me up..THANKSAnyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?
I'm a scorpio woman and while I haven't know many scorpio guys, they weren't like this. In general, I haven't known %26lt;b%26gt;people%26lt;/b%26gt; to be like this. Maybe the scorpio thing has something to do with it, but I think you have to ask yourself why you're attracted to this type of person and why you let it continue. You haven't been treated very well and yet you allow yourself to be treated in the same way over and over again. You have a pattern and it's time to break it. I think you really need to take a break from relationships for a while (like a year, at least!), learn about yourself, look over your mistakes and what you could have done differently in your relationships, find the things that you repeated over and over, and really decide what's acceptable to you and not for the future. And learn to set boundaries! Then you will be able to attract a guy who will treat you in the way that you want.



Why do you they show hate when they love you? Why are they nasty and they want to hug you? Because they're f*cked up. You can be of any sign and still do the same thing. More importantly, do you like this sort of thing? Do you find it exciting and intriguing? If so, ask yourself why. If not, don't let it continue! Don't be around these people! Choose better friends and partners!



And this guy is showing classic abusive behaviour, where he alternates between being sweet with you, and being abusive towards you. That's how abusers work - if they were constantly abusive towards you, you wouldn't stay with them. They work the sweet angle so you'll stay with them and so they can manipulate you even more. Why do they do this? Does it matter? Even if you understood why, he wouldn't change. He's treating you badly - why is that ok with you?



I would strongly recommend having a look at ';Why does he do that?'; by Lundy Bancroft. He'll give you the answer to why he's like this, but hey - you might not like it. But maybe you'll learn something from it, which is more important.Anyone out there can tell me how to figure out a Scorpio man? They are terrible!?
I dated one Scorpio he was bad just REALL self absorbed and LAZY
  • usb massstorage device suppose
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment