Friday, November 19, 2010

My friend is in love and keeps reminding me lol?

What should I say? My friend who is bisexual, and who never has experienced being with a guy yet physically and emotionally he has only been with females... I am usually his go to man when he wants to talk about his feelings when it comes to other guys since I am gay, and his only gay friend... Well he is just recently fallen in love with this guy, who we do not know is gay,straight or bi yet, but we do known the guy is pretty suspect, it is a HIGH chance he is gay or bi, but my friend loves him, and the guy does not know. My friend keeps texting me about him ,and everytime we talk its all about him. I am not jealous, but I have ran out of things to say...



My questions is, How do I respond to texts and quotes like '; I am so in love'; ';he gives me a rush everytime I stare into his eyes'; ';I have so many butterflies around him'; ';Oh god what I'd do to him';



I have already told him that he can't get anywhere UNLESS he tells him he is bisexual, and unless he tells him that he likes him, but he is kind of scared to tell him that, so meanwhile he just keep on reminding me that he is so in love, and I say things like ';That's nice'; ';I'm happy for you'; ';I really hope that you will finally be together'; ';good luck';... But I ran outta **** to say lol.My friend is in love and keeps reminding me lol?
I know you don't want to hurt his feelings but you should put a stop to this. Go and talk to the guy yourself and ask him if he is gay/bi because you know someone who likes him. Then, if he is into it, introduce him to your friend, if not, tell your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment