Friday, November 19, 2010

Trying to Fall out of love?

I met someone in 2001 a man while at least I thought he was. I believe we had a relationship. We began dating in 2002 up until 2007 when he stop talking to me completely because he thought i was involved in mess with his cousin. We he found out it was not me. However, i did not understand why he stop talking to me cause we were dating all that time. How does you man stop talking to you. Then the next thing I knew he was married. He contacts me after he gets married to see if I am dating anyone. We get involved with each other. I fall back in love. Stupid he tells me he is divorcing his wife. All promise nothing has come true. Here we are today and he tell me that he is staying with her. I tell him its over. He keep bothering me about he loves me and stuff. all I ask of him is not to tell me lies or keep secrets. He does... I am deeply in love with this man. I need to break lost from him. He means me no good. He has a baby with his wife he tells who he tell me he is leaving her. We are having unprotected sex... Stupid me. Stupid me. He keeps that secret from me that he has a new son. He tell me that why I mess with him. He is the one who came looking for me. Now I am hurting like hell.. I need to move on but I can not. Why. I want to fall out of love with him and move on... What should I do.Trying to Fall out of love?
.He's a liar,two faced creep.Who is treating you like a common whore.Get this weirdo out of your life.Have some self respect

No comments:

Post a Comment