Friday, November 19, 2010

I lost my best friend/the man I am in love with. I don't know what to do..?

I have no rfiends or family in person, and my internet friends aren't enough to console me it seems. Im morbidly obese, no job or education (something I'm working on soon) and recently had surgery. I had to go to the emergency room because he broke up with a few days after Iwas discharged, and all the pain and thoughts of missing him and not knowing what I'm gonna do kept me from taking care of myself properly. I dont wanna go back to the hospital, but I cant seem to break past this pain and loss. I keep turning to my online friends and I've even done it to a couple of strangers (a chaplan at the hospital) but it still hurts. I'm constantly saying this over and over to my online friends and I...its a temporary fix and I feel like Im beginnongto annoy and frustrate them. What do I do?? i just dont know how to stop hurting or missing and mourning who and what I lost. This was a long distance/online gay relationship. It lasted over 2 years and we've known each other 4+. laugh if you wantI lost my best friend/the man I am in love with. I don't know what to do..?
This is serious and you need to be taken seriously. Sorry but on-line friends can't help you. Go to your local hospital emergency room and tell them you are depressed and need help. It will be a long process for you and you will need to be strong (they will help) and in time you will be ok again and will be able to laugh again. Its not just about the grief of loosing your special friend. I believe your issues go deeper than this. Get help - You deserve it!!! And all the best!I lost my best friend/the man I am in love with. I don't know what to do..?
hmm thats a tough one. Ide flip a coin
GET HIM BACK

try as hard as possible- it does not matter how just get him back!
just try to relax, take it easy. You cant have everything you want. Try looking for a serious in person relationship. He/she probly moved on. You need to do the same.
you should know that there are many people with broken hearts and they still live. move on, life is short, try to find any friends and go out, read any book,do something for yourself especially those days..
when we can't be with the one we want it always hurt...i know i'm haveing the same issue it's long distance and i'm tring to put my life back in order...from school on..you are going to hurt know that and that is normal, except it...then maybe start studying tru work on you because if you don't work on you or care about you no one else will. it's a waste a time loving people that can't love us back ..may be we can try to be supportive to one another.u ever want to talk tygirl20012001 yahoo..im
Firstly hun... you need to realise... you may have lost someone, but remember, you at least had someone... you were lucky enough to have experienced love! Some never get this chance.



Pain... emotion, it's all part of being human, of being alive! It's what makes life worth living... at least you are feeling something... being emotionally numb is not fun.



Secondly... get off your butt and do something about your weight. It's not going to get any better by sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. It will be hard, and you'll want to give up... but if you want to live... if you want to experience life, it's just something you HAVE TO do.



Think about what is important to you... and work out what you NEED to do to get it. Focus on what you NEED to do, and not what you WANT to do, and if you do what you NEED to do, you will get what you WANT.



Simple choice, live life, get on and do it or don't live, either way, you're wasting time, we only have so long here.
My answer to you is probably tough to take but I have to be blunt.



1) Forget about him. He probably was dogging you behind your back.



2) I know you are morbidly obese but there are plenty of morbidly obese people that work for a living. Go find a job and try to bring income into the house. You might need to downsize in terms of your lifestyle and living arrangement...be forewarned.



3) Continue your education and complete it. I do not know what you are looking to do but that is a definite option.



Forget the love thing for now. Get your life in order first. Then, once you everything is working for you, go find another boyfriend. I know it is very painful but just remember that your boyfriend was a creep and it is time to move forward.
First what you need to do is not talk to on-line friends they will not be of any real help to you. It is better to talk to someone that can truly help you. There are Councilors out there that can be of help to you. Ask your Doctor about them, tell him you need help on getting your life turned around and on the right tract. Then have your Doctor get you started on a healthy diet. As soon as you start feeling good about yourself and the way you look then you can address the issue at hand.

Loosing someone after a 2 yr relationship is hard but if you continue to dwell on it you will never improve, you will just get worst. And of cause it will always hurt. You have to move on with your life, go out walk in a park, go to the Zoo, get a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment