Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why would I love a man who controlled me?

What kind of problem do you think I have? I am still in love with my ex boyfriend. I left the relationship after 3 years because he wouldn't let me be me. I had a friend for 14 years that he didn't like. I choose him...all these years I have resented that decision and wanted her back in my life. I ask if she could come over for lunch when he was at work. ex boyfriend said NO NO not! I left the relationship. I just couldn't take it anymore feeling isolated. He was a good man, but never made me feel like I was special and I know with all that I have done for him. I should of been treated differently, but deep in my heart I miss holding him, cooking him dinner, and going places with him. How do I move on? I just found out he is dating a girl that lived right next to me. I am so hurt. Will this go away and what is wrong with me. Did he make me feel this insecure? How do I get my confidence back and keep my head up high? He never seemed to love me he always came first.Why would I love a man who controlled me?
The first thing I would ask is ';Do you have a controlling Father'; and '; Do you think your Father loves you if you are the real You?'; You are asking the wrong questions in your Life. Start asking ';What would make ME happy ?';not'; What is wrong with Me?'; If you will learn to ask the right questions You will start getting the right answers. From this day forward ask questions that will be for your good and not someone Else's. If the question isn't for you it is against you.



God Bless,



Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment