Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can a man really still love you and keep in touch w/hope of reconnecting in the future but not handle long dis

If a man loves you..why cant they handle a long distance relationship? My ex was 7 years older and I moved away to college. We stayed together for 6 months but then he said the long distance relatiionship was too hard..he wanted me to go meet new people and have fun. He couldn't let go of me though and kept on calling right after he broke up with me. to this day he still tells me he loves me. I am so confused on how he feels? why did he break up with me if he loves me so much? can some men really just not handle long distance relationships? do you think he is keeping such close contact with me because he sees hope for the future when i am older and out of college? my age was also always a big issue for him..his bro gave him **** b/c i was so much younger. any ideas on what the love of my life is thinking? i love him so much but scared to show emotions because dont want to actCan a man really still love you and keep in touch w/hope of reconnecting in the future but not handle long dis
Well, way to much info. I did a ldr for almost three years - so yeah they can work but they very difficult and expensive. They arent that hard. Well maybe take some distance from him and think things through on your own for a while.



Well if your age is a big deal, then obviously he is a bit on the veru immature side. Well you sound young as well and your a bit caught up in the whole love thing. Find a guy who is willing to committ and wait or come after you with arms open.



Lose the boy and find yourself a man.Can a man really still love you and keep in touch w/hope of reconnecting in the future but not handle long dis
Obviously, he hopes to be with you again once you leave college. I think it would be hard for him to do a long distance relationship because the only way of connecting would be over the phone or the computer. These two are expensive ways of communication. Moreover, he may be a considerate gentlemen, knowing that you have studies to do, so he doesn't want to bother you over the phone or on the computer, 'cause those would distract you from what you're doing. His asking you to see other guys may be just an excuse for a temporary breakup, which explains why he keeps calling you to tell you he loves you; he doesn't intend to let you go. If you do find someone, you should decide yourself who you want more. Follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment