Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can a man really still love you and keep in touch w/hope of reconnecting in the future but not handle long dis

If a man loves you..why cant they handle a long distance relationship? My ex was 7 years older and I moved away to college. We stayed together for 6 months but then he said the long distance relatiionship was too hard..he wanted me to go meet new people and have fun. He couldn't let go of me though and kept on calling right after he broke up with me. to this day he still tells me he loves me. I am so confused on how he feels? why did he break up with me if he loves me so much? can some men really just not handle long distance relationships? do you think he is keeping such close contact with me because he sees hope for the future when i am older and out of college? my age was also always a big issue for him..his bro gave him **** b/c i was so much younger. any ideas on what the love of my life is thinking? i love him so much but scared to show emotions because dont want to actCan a man really still love you and keep in touch w/hope of reconnecting in the future but not handle long dis
Long distance may be a problem coz he misses sex?



Hes probably already been through the whole ';playin around'; stage of his life and knows you will eventually need or want to go through it too, being at college and all and meeting new people.



It does sound like he loves you though - and its quite possible that he thinks youre the one, even though you cant be together right now...the only way to really know is to ask him directly.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment