Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help...I'm in love with a Capricorn Man!!?

I’ve been dating a Capricorn man since our first date on Jan. 22, 2010. Our first date ended up being a whole weekend! The best date I have ever been on in my life. Now, this Capricorn man is someone I’ve crushed on since we were in high school. He moved away but still kept in touch. He tried to see me after he moved away and I told him to forget it since he was over an hour late. That was 17 years ago. Fast forward to 1997, we run into each other again at an event. He asked me out again, this time we went out but for some reason I felt no chemistry with him…now I know hurt him deeply when I didn’t return his advances towards me. Fast forward again to Jan. 21, 2010. I was on a date with another man, the man I was on a date with recognized the Cappy I’m fell for coming into the restaurant we were eating in…I turn around and see it’s the Cappy I’ve been dissing since High School and 10 years ago…but this time…the attraction was so instant and electrifying!! He gave his number to my date as well as my self…when he gave me his number he put it in my hand and squeezed so tight…kinda bold considering the fact I was on a date!!! Any way, the next day we went out…which turned out to be the best date of my life.



Here’s the problem:



Everything was going great in our “relationship” I quote relationship because we both called it that..not a commitment just a relationship…I will admit I fell hard for this man literally during our weekend date. I know unheard of from a Cappy…then again I’m a Taurus and they say Cappy and Taurus are the shyt together!! I dunno…but a month or so into our relationship, March 5, 2010 to be exact, he calls to tell me that someone he had been dating casually is pregnant with his child. He tells me this point blank…he didn’t have to but I guess he felt he had to tell me because we became so involved…remember no commitment to each other but it sure felt like that ya know? Obviously I take the news hard…first because I thought Cappy’s weren’t the type to just go from chick to chick, I thought they think about the future, I thought they were methodical when it came to affairs of life and love…this man though has some non-Cappy traits...like he loves PDA, which I thought Cappy’s don’t engage in…any way…because he’s a Cappy, the pushing away and secretiveness came into play like clockwork! Now he has a problem he has to deal with and has no control over the awful situation…my first instinct was to bounce! Who would stay around for that mess? Also, my image of this perfect man was now tarnished by this situation…he’s not the Cappy guy who’s monogamous (although that’s what he told me in the beginning)…the word he used was “SERIAL MONOGAMIST” “I LIKE BEING IN RELATIONSHIPS” this is so not true!!



So after I decided to bounce, I took him off my facebook friends list and he sent me a text saying “HOW CHILDISH, NICE WORK KID, THANKS FOR STICKIN’ AROUND...PEACE!” Of course this made me upset…I text back saying I can’t stand the fact you’re willing to share your thoughts and feelings via FB but not with me? So I took you off as not to see how you are doing…I rather ask you or talk to you. I apologized to him profusely to taking him off FB (seems like all I do is apologize to this guy) we resolved it and moved on. So I decided to stick by him through out his situation with the pregnant chick…now mind you he is not letting me know the details of his plans (cause they’re so freaking secretive!) with this chick, if he is the father is he going to raise the child? I mean I had so many questions and tried to get answers from him but we just ended up arguing about it…he said it’s his personal business. Mind you we’ve been intimate a week after our first date…so him sayin it was his personal business hurt like a MF. Now, because of what I’ve read about Cappy’s I tried to ensure him that I would be there for him no matter what, whatever he decides to do, I will support him and respect his decision. He asked me if I thought he was stringing me along…I said for the most part you’ve been honest with me so no, I don’t feel like that at all. He said thank you babe, I really care about you and your feelings and I don’t want to hurt you in any way…I said your honesty keeps me from being hurt…I wanna be the robin to your batman, the kato to your green hornet, Captain n Tenille, Mr. Roark n Tattoo, me and U…I care for you deeply and I promised myself that if I got another chance with you I wouldn’t let that opportunity slip by me again…so I’m not going anywhere…the next day I get a text saying I got good news and kinda bad news, I text back gimme the kinda bad news first, he text back do you want it in a text. I called him and said just tell me! He said…Well the bad news first…I just can’t be in a committed relationship right now. My mind would not be there, oh and the girl…she really isn’t pregnant after all...so there’s the good news…I couldn’t get past the phrase “I just can’t be inHelp...I'm in love with a Capricorn Man!!?
Aye yay yay! Well, I think you know the deal. This guy is a selfish narcissistic jerk who used you and mistreated you. The fact that you are always apologizing is your alarm that should be an indicator to you that this guy does not have your best interest. Now he finds out the girl isn't pregnant so he feels like he can be free to continue his bed hopping or business as usual. We Taurus women are notorious bad dude pickers. This guy is no good and has been utterly disrespectful to you ever since you hooked up with him this last time. I would cut that guy totally off and never speak to him again. Let him fall by the waste side. You deserve wayyyy better than that.Help...I'm in love with a Capricorn Man!!?
Weird situation...I am married to a Capricorn guy and what you've described here is NOTHING like a true Capricorn. You have to remember, there are jerks of every single sign and this is one of them. This guy is a total player and is sooo not worth the words you've even written about him. Blow him off and move on. He's an ***. Normally Capricorn guys are all about the relationship; at least mine was. From day one, he made it clear he wanted to be in a committed relationship and we have been...for more than ten years now. Most Capricorn guys are not game players or liars; it's just not their style. They are generally the most honest, straightforward guys on the planet. I think you just got hold of a really bad guy. You sound like a nice person so just cut your losses and move on to someone who is worthy of you because this ******e certainly isn't. Let him go play his immature little games with someone else. He's a liar and a phony; no need to keep him around.

3 comments: