Sunday, November 14, 2010

If you got an email like this from the man that you love, how would you answer?

I tried to open up to you and share with you what I'm feeling and going through and why i am the way i am in believing in the so called great god and all i get from you is a smartass whatever remark. I can't be with someone who all i hear about is going to take care of me but treats me like **** and only thinks of herself. I've been there for you many times, but not once have you been there for me or really care to as your to much into yourself. You always treat me like **** and disrespect me and only care about you. I'm slowly dying and the person who is suppose to love and care doesn't as it doesn't benefit you. When i neeed to talk to you and even as a friend which you don't know how to be, all i get is a whatever. There is no way i will move up there with you knowing you only care, think and want for yourself. You tell me i'm boring you. You mhave problems all tyhe time at work and in your life and no matter how sick i am, i'm still there, but you can't do it and thats not a relationship i want to be in. You would be better off just sending all my things and coins to me or my attorneys will make sure you do as you have a habit off keeping others things then to have you keep treating me like a who cares!!!If you got an email like this from the man that you love, how would you answer?
Its not impatience when your constantly put down, very mean to and your life is more important than your boyfriends. As sick and deathly ill as he is, he even got permission from the va hospital to travel up to you the times he did. Since day one it was i want to take care of you and move up here. The constant complaining, yelling or raising your voice as he can't hear that well does not make it right. Putting down many of his disabilities hurts him and he has never raised his voice to you . Since the day we met all you talk about is money. Sending you money for your birthday not caring if it put me lower funds. When He tries to open up especially after he just found out his time is coming and he gets a whatever on the phone as your life is to much more important than ours. anyone would hang up on that. You faqil to mention the few times he hung up was from you saying shutup while your on the computer. Just plain mean. On your birthday when we met I took you to red lobster gave you a gold necklace. On valentines day sent white roses to your work. Not once have you done anything for me but be mean and lie. You even said you won't spend a cent on any occassion on a man. As sick as i have been and getting worse, i have been there for everytime, talking 12 hours a day everyday. You take but can't give. Its been a one way relationship when it should be equal. He never said it was over nor that he didn't care or not love you. That is your own assumptions. But he can only put up with so much given his all, when you give nothing.If you got an email like this from the man that you love, how would you answer?
I am sorry you feel this way. I am sending you all yur things. If you ever change your mind and want to talk, give me a call. I feel we need to agree to disagreee on the type person I am. I wish you only the best. Love,



your name
It sounds like to me that you both really need to re-evaluate where you are at. Sometimes, its better to let things and people go that isnt benefiting you.
First thing... you need to read and relate to actually what he is saying. It seems to me he is breaking up with you and as far as he is concerned it is over so he wants his belongings back.

Send him his things, grow up and move on.
I guess intinally I would probably be really offended and get angry, but then after that I would read back through it and see if I can find some truth to it, try and see from his perspective.



I am sorry, that is really hard but try to look at it from his view....maybe you will see what is hurting you and him....



Good luck
Responding email:

';I'm sorry you feel this way and that you've held it in so long. I hope you find peace. I will forward your belonging and hopefully we will both find others who will make us happy.';
if i were you, how would i answer? i first would have to go back and think about if what hes saying is true. then i would e mail back saying i would work on my selfish inconsiderate behavior. but if he is always whining about everything then i would probly be treating him the same way. and then i would let him leave me.
Well I wouldn't respond and I would send him his stuff actually, either you are really that way or he is bitter about dying and thinks you are that way either way send him his stuff and let him be...
You could start with I'm sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment