Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is there something wrong with me why cant i keep a man in my life.?

what is wrong with me if anything every time i think i have a boyfriend they cheat on me or lie about beening my boyfriend i am 31 years old sick of the dam games and lies man tell me and sick of getting hurt and heartbroken my heart cant take it anymore but also sick of beening alone love to be held. how do i get a man and keep him in my life i want to get marryed and have a baby or two someday befor i am 40 years old.what is it please help me thanks ps i am waiting until i get marryed to have sex but i have been thinking about that one anyways they dont stay long enough to really get to know me or give me a changes i am a very Nice's preason ones you get to know me hell i have even said i cook for them and they say it sounds good but i never get to cause they dumb me or cheat on me. sick to death of dateing and of getting hurt. but sick of beening single to. thanks for the help.10 points for very best answer and for one that can help me out.Is there something wrong with me why cant i keep a man in my life.?
You don't have to rush it.

But don't ever think that you are the only one in a situation like this. I bet a lot of people are in a situation like this.

Don't worry you will find that right guy one day. Trust me you will. :)Is there something wrong with me why cant i keep a man in my life.?
hey I'm 35 and still single. Good for you for keeping your chastity. Go to a church that's one of the only places you're going to have a shot in hell..lol niiice pun....of finding a man who is willing to wait to have sex.



ps yeah I've been cheated on too... rat bashtards! (Brit accent)
get to know the person you want to date,take your time and see how things go from there, you can be friends First. If they can't stick around for that they are not the person for you.
No, I don't think anything is wrong with you.

You seem like a nice, honest, compassionate woman . (:

Maybe you should stop looking and soon the right guy would catch you by surprise and sweep you off your feet.

In other words, let him come to you.

In the meantime, be more independent.

Learn to live for you and not for some guy.

Do a little soul searching.

Just know that, a woman does not need a man to complete her.

A woman is already complete, a man is the extra reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment