Sunday, November 14, 2010

In love with the wrong man?

In love with the Wrong Man?

I already asked questions before... And I got some valid answers..

I have more to ask...



Do any of you know that you are with the wrong guy and you still continue being with him because you feel he may change and you continue loving him the way he is?



There are so many things I am not happy with my boyfriend. He is really selfish ( like now I sent him a message saying I am having a really bad day at work, he didn't answer even!!)... He lives his own life in his own world, I think.



When we are together we seem to be happy. When we are apart (its a semi-distance relationship) I keep receiving his sms how much he loves me and misses me, but somewhat my intuition is telling me they are not personalized. They can be just templates.



We met over Skype. I feel he could have met other women also on skype and communicates with them with the same way..



I am really low today. I am meeting him Wednesday again I want to prepare myself to meet him and resolve those issues. I am tired of this uncertainity and feeling low...



I am feeling we do not fit but I hope things may change??



We broke up once and he contacted me, and I felt things will change.. But it really didn't till now...



What to do?? I feel nice with him... but I also want to know is he playing games... ??In love with the wrong man?
you should definitely go with your intuition. It doesn't really seem as if he had change much. From what you written it seems like hes a man that doesn't really love to show emotions, its like hes a big puzzle that you are still trying to solve. My advice to you is to not penetrate all your energy on him, why waste your valuable time when he is not ready to commit to you and be in a healthy and strong relationship. I suggest you talk to him and if he does not make any progress then dump him, because you can find someone who you can really connect with. Remember there are other fishes in the sea.In love with the wrong man?
If it does not feel right, then do not do it. I do not know what he is up to. But for you, if you do not feel comfortable with him, give him the friend card. If he wants more with you, he should prove it. And just the fact that he does not respond, does not really mean he is selfish....he just might not want to get too deep into drama. I would not hope too much for people to change. Like I said earlier, just stay friends with him. You have your own life, think of that first. If he really wants more than friendship, he will make the effort. Good luck.
there is way to much drama in your life, drop him like a bad habit and get on with your life.. lots of other men out there that will treat you in the right way
You know what? The depth of a wel can be measured but not a persons mind. You never know whats inside it applies for both genders.
dont think he is going to change, because he is not. he is more than likely not in as much ';LOVE'; with you as he acts, when you are apart, and he sends you messages... do you think that he is more concerned about his lonelyess and bordem, than concerned about you..? he is proably a dog. give him the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment