Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I leave the man I love?

Me and my man have been together for almost 2 yrs. We've been through a hell of a lot! I love him to death and have always done everything I could for him. I know he loves me. All his friends say he does and sometimes he really does show it... However, he was not raised right and he treats me very bad at times. I had a talk with him a few days ago explaining that I felt we were going nowhere and that I was sick of fighting and wanted to work it out. He responded very well (at the time) and we discussed some very good plans for avoiding arguments. Well guess what? This mornign we got in a fight and he was cussing at me as usual. I reminded him about what we discussed and all he could say was ';oh well, too bad';. He will never change. I want to leave him but am so afraid of being alone. How can I prepare for the heartache? Any advice on how to approach this? I know Keeping busy is key, but any specific things that work for you?How do I leave the man I love?
I know you may feel like you are going to be alone %26amp; sad but believe me within a few weeks you will feel free for the first time. The feeling of being together you will miss because it is what you are used to. Loving someone does hurt. But moving on will help you grow. There is much more to life than being treated disrepectfully. You need your time to shine! Respecting %26amp; having your own independence first is more important than making sure your not alone. Having a partner is a luxury. I had some rough bf's in my past but I never let them treat me the way they wanted to 'rule me'.I ran as fast as I could the other way. It is something new to look for when in another relationship down the track. What you have learnt - the good %26amp; bad %26amp; interpret what is acceptable %26amp; unacceptable forwhat you look for in a man to treat you. A partner should respect you first for who you are %26amp; not who they want you to be. With going out, if you can't go out elsewhere then I guess there is nothing else you can do. Just brace yourself %26amp; ignore when you see him , in time you will look at him %26amp; shrug it off. Its all with time that you will grow away from your ex. Your ex will grow up in time. Hang out with your friends %26amp; now is time to have lots of girly nights out :) So much of life to explore yet! Best of luck!How do I leave the man I love?
I think that you need to break it off and deal with the hard part.



break ups with people you love are NEVER easy, but the longer you leave it the harder it will get.





but just think, you'll find someone who treats you better, and you'll fall in love again and then wonder why you wasted your time with him.



i hope everything turns out okay.
it's either you in a relationship with sombody who treats you bad

or you feeling a little lonely for a while



this choice is easy to me
Take one day at a time.. Read a good book, go shopping at the mall, get ur hair, nails, and toes done.. when u look good, u will feel good.. and when u look good, someone else is always looking and interested.. so just chill at the mall, and try to find different places to hang out than u would normally hang out at.
Honey, go shopping or chit-chat with your friends may heal you.



I understand , you'd been through those bad days...



*HUGS*
Give this a lot of thought you can not and will not snap out of it,you must make a choice and live with it regardless.
Your situation seems so similar to mine.. He can be so sweet at times, and actually seems as though he understands. Then a day passes, and its back to normal. I do agree, it IS very hard. He's sweet to me around everyone else, and they keep saying that ive found a keeper, yet they dont see what happens behind closed doors. But i do love him. thats what makes it so hard. I cant really give you any advice, cos i really dont know what to do myself.



Goodluck.
leave him you dont deserve a jackass like him take it from someone who knows theres someone way better out there for you dont be afraid just leave
I will tell you what helped me with loneliness after an eight year relationship i got a dog he is my best friend and he listens to me when i need to talk and he is there for me when i need a hug unconditional love is the best and that is what my dog gives me

No comments:

Post a Comment