Sunday, November 14, 2010

What does it mean if I keep having dreams about a guy who doesn't exist?

For the past month I've been have dreams at least once every few days about the same guy. He's my ideal man and loves me for who I am. In my dreams he always says something along the lines of: ';I'll meet you in real life eventually.'; It's really creepy. I always see him in the same old place, which looks like an empty room with painted black walls and a small lightbulb. In all of the dreams he knows how to make me happy and tells me about his ';life'; and the people he sees. What does this mean?What does it mean if I keep having dreams about a guy who doesn't exist?
I'm no expert on this. But from what it sounds like, someone might actually have feelings for you, and they may feel like you're not paying attention to them.





Or, if you believe in the whole 'dreams can interpret the future' thing, it might mean you're about to find someone you really love. Someone who, as described in your dream, loves you for who you are, and knows how to make you happy. I get that from 'I'll meet you in real life eventually.





Or maybe it's just your mind trying to tell you that you will meet your one true love someday--and not to worry about it at the moment.





Another thing that was interesting about your dream was where you see this person. A small dark room with a single light bulb. That might mean you'll meet this person somewhere simple, somewhere not to fancy.





Sorry if I'm rambling here--but this was interesting to figure out. So, it's more than likely your mind just trying to tell you not to worry about finding who you really belong with, that you'll find that person someday.



Hope this helps! :)What does it mean if I keep having dreams about a guy who doesn't exist?
get over it. he don't like u. fart ur abc's. That will totally help u. go to fartland. have fun. go to hills that r really butts. have fun on ur butt trip!
What you thought is what you dream.



Deep inside your subconscious mind is a desire to find your true love.



The desire is transform into a dream with the ideal man in your image.



I would suggest you keep looking for your true love.



He may be close by :)
He might be real and what if he thinks the same of you...and asks the same questions about you because he doesn't even know why he would be dreaming of you.





Or maybe he can project himself into your dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment