Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to I move on from the man that i still love, but have been fooled?

2 months after I have been suddenly dumped without any warning and gave me no reason, he decided to contact me and tell me his explanations. He has admitted that he was unhappy for the last few months of the relationship and that he does not feel the same way about me anymore. I keep on asking what has changed or what did I do, did he felt bored, did he feel trapped and restricted and wanted freedom, did I not satisfy him, and any other reason why a man would leave, but he replied to as ';i don't know why, i just feel this way';. He also admitted that for those past few months he had been pretending that everthing was ok, so basicly every ';I love you';, everytime we were intimate in bed, i even asked him straight if he was happy with me and he said yes. I have been fooled, the man that I absolutely loved and adored did not love me any more and pretended. Why couldn't he tell me before, we could of worked things out, he still can't tell me why he was unhappy. Feel heartbroken 4 2nd time.How to I move on from the man that i still love, but have been fooled?
This man sound like a commitment phobic, either that or secretly gay and he wont admit it. Back off from him and get on with your own life. When he sees that he had it easy with you he will miss you. I doubt he will find other women who will put up with this crap. You cant trust him in future if you where to get back together a syou would be a wreck he may be lying again. you deserve love in return. I had a jerk like this once, he is still alone now 10 years on and I am happy.How to I move on from the man that i still love, but have been fooled?
STOP asking questions. Stop having contact with him. You are putting pressure on him to lie at this point. He's told you all the truth you need to know. Now move on.



You'll know in your gut if you are a user, if you bit*ch too much, whine, spend too much money, are too bossy or any of the other of a thousand things that could make people not like you. If this doesn't apply, maybe he just wants something else, don't let it worry you unless it happens with other people.



Good luck.
Change it around babe, you might have been duped, but at least you have your sanity to know that he doesn't have you anymore. time will heal your hurts adn you will trust and love agian, but it won't be to guy like him. Stop asking and ask yourself each time you think about him, how is he helping you any? What he did was wrong and you simply need to drop him and let it all go...
Most females think they can fix relationships. This is not true. Either it works or it does not.
I am sorry you are hurting-----this man is not for you....he used you and then cast you off-------don't waist anymore time with him or you will be hurt again----and don't bother looking back and trying to analyze what coulda---shoulda--- been.-sometimes we just go through change and grow our separate ways. He wishes to move on and you do too----------there are many fish in the sea------keep fishing till you find your 'keeper'
just stop thinking about him...try to keep urself busy...all i can say that he don't love u at all...he is not your type honey...
To till you the truth he wanted one thing and one thing only and that was SEX and after the sex he went on to other people and that's why he broke it off.



Just leave him along and find another.
This really sucks. My fiancee is doing the exact same thing to me. She says that she is unhappy and has no idea why. Just that she doesn't feel like she did in the beginning, yet when we would go out or be intimate (not just sex), she would tell me that she's the happiest she's ever been. But she all of a sudden just came out and told me that she just isn't happy and wants to be friends. Unfortunately, I don't know what advice I can give since I don't know what to do myself. I hope it at least helps that you're not the only one in this situation. I personally think it's a maturity issue. They have this great expectation of what love should be like (and it is great at first), but once the euphoria comes down, it becomes deeper, more serious, and must be maintained. It can't be crazy, giggly, passion forever. I think that they just don't understand that and mistake the transition into serious love for falling out of love. I'm sure he's always loved you, but he just didn't understand his feelings. I hope things work out for you.
it might happen that at first he did love you,or might not be ready for a serious relatoinship and you are so innocent he does not wan't to hurt you or maybe he thinks you donot deserve him.please baby try hard and find out what can be the reason coz if you don't it will disturb you for the rest of your life you mihgt end up not trusting yourself,baby you are a hero just look deep inside yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment