Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Repeat: I have fallen in love with a man who is engaged to be married to some one else. Do I tell him?

I have fallen in love with a man that I work with and have become very close with. Nothing has ever happened between us because I will not let it. His best friend has told me that he has fallen hard for me too but he would never admit it either.

He is not happy with his relationship but I believe is scared of the unknown. I have moved myself from his department to another and all he does is text me all day long. I keep asking him to stop but he says things like I just want to see you.

I am having a hard time letting him go and he is having an even harder time accepting that we don;t get to see each other. I did not plan this at all, but I don't know if I should tell him how I feel and see what happens, taking a chance on love. Or if I should respect his girlfriend and pretend like I feel nothing. What do you think?Repeat: I have fallen in love with a man who is engaged to be married to some one else. Do I tell him?
If he is not happy with his relationship then why is he engaged? If he was really interested in you, he would say something to you. He would break off the relationship he is in now and pursue you. You could say something to him if you wanted but I wouldn't get my hopes up. If he is not man enough to admit to himself what he wants then he isn't man enough for anything.Repeat: I have fallen in love with a man who is engaged to be married to some one else. Do I tell him?
yes he might feel the same

and plus f he gets married she might cheat on his fiance

not cool =]
no because it's not gonna work just try to forget about him.
I dont think you have much to lose by telling him.

You never know, it might work out for you, but you'll never know if you dont say anything?



Hope it sorts out. :(
If he wants you so much why is he still with her? Be sure this isn't his last fling before he settles down to married life. And be prepared to be looking over your shoulder as one day you may be the fiancee in this situation. It's hard but he is not available no matter how available he wants to appear to you.
respect the girlfriend. And also if he really wanted you he would break up with his fiance.
Well if the guy isn't happy in his relationship there isn't anything you can do with that. He may find you more attractive, more comfortable to be around, or even just a better person than his fiance' Just because he is engaged doesn't mean it is official. I know where your coming from with respecting his fiance but if he feels like there isn't anything there anymore than he can't help it. I say you talk to him tell him how you feel on the situation then take it from there.
NO! ...A man or a woman who loves somebody else will not marry someone else! It's that simple. But if they do, they don't know what they want for themselves. He's probably enjoying his last days of freedom by playing around with your feelings because you allowed him in the past. Why do you feel like you have to ';take a chance on love.'; It's not love when this guy is messing around with someone else when he gave his word to another! He's a playa being a retard!
Dont you watch The Office? it would be great to include how long you've known him, and how long you felt like you loved him. will that flame still be there 2 years from now? will he feel the same way? or is he getting cold feet from the wedding? there is no easy answer here and asking strangers is probably a step in the wrong direction. i suggest talking to the people you love. mom, dad, friends... see what they think. and when you tell people its good to include EVERYTHING. down to the most intimate feelings about him.
His girlfriend deserves to know, honestly. This has nothing to do with ';taking a chance on love.'; This has to do with basic common decency to her. Why should she be in the dark when he is pursuing YOU, while engaged to HER? Why should it be just up to you to resist him, when he is engaged to someone else?



This business about analyzing his relationship with his fiance is a crock of manure, no offense. Who cares what is going on, or is right or wrong, with his r'ship with HER? HE should be addressing that directly, with her, before moving ahead with wedding plans. Instead, what is he doing? Harassing you at work? And you - why would you really be seriously interested in someone who has shown you that he doesn't care about cleaning up after himself, but just goes after whatever he wants, pursues 2 women at once and pursues marriage with one while ';falling hard'; and harassing someone else?



The fact that he does not respect your DIRECT REQUEST FOR HIM TO STOP does not speak well of him either. You don't apparently know it yet, but you do NOT want to be with someone who does not hear and respect the answer ';no';. I can almost guarantee you will live to regret it if you allow him to follow through with you. This situation has ';disaster'; written all over it, IMO.



And in the meantime - if he is texting you at work and will not stop, you are both wasting time at work. He will stop right away if you tell him that if he does not, you will tell his fiance, AND a supervisor. And then if he does not stop, DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO.



And why are you re-posting this question? Did you not get the answer you wanted to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment