Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love this man but now he's gone why?

We have been together 2 years while he ran back and forth from me to his wife and i know i allowed him to do it but recently he left his wife i really don't know if he left her for me or not he was with the other woman married to her don't know how true it is i hear that it was not true but i have talk to this woman she told me they had been together off and on for 6 years first of all what kind of marriage was this, off and on for 6 years omg so he leaves her just in june he has been with me every since but just two weeks ago it was my birthday he didn't give me anything i really did not care i don't really look for gifts on that day anyway never have but it would have been nice but and was with me on my birthday but lately he has been staying out all night sometimes for 2 days or three then just today he came in from staying out all night we had bad words the day before he left but when he left he left like nothing ever happen so when he came in i ask him to leave and we argue but he left because before that i kept asking him to leave and he would not leave and no i really did not want him to go and yet i feel like he does not respect me at all he does what he want to do and me i stay in the house i don't go anywhere and he accused me of cheating and we both know he was the one doing the cheating just last sunday my daughters boyfriend call to tell her to me he seen him with a woman sitting on a side walk talking and he had not been home the night before that either, We just don't have no communication at all i asked him to leave before he would not leave the first thing come out his month i love you, i know he loves me i love him to but something is not right he's a aquarius i am virgo i read no match it must be true i really don't want to lose him but looks like i have i don'believe in horoscopes i believe in god i just don't know anymore i would like for answers to what do you know about a aquarius man and a virgo woman why we split the way we did does not make since to me because i know he loves me and i love him to dearly i know he loves me how much i don't know tell me what you think of all of this........I love this man but now he's gone why?
i didnt read your question but my answer is ';life';I love this man but now he's gone why?
no
Too much to read, but I got the gist of it.



Don't have affairs with married men, it rarely ever turns out the way you want it, if it does then you ruin someone's life tomake yours better, that is INCREDIBLY selfish.
He cheated on his wife, you will always doubt him steer clear

i know it's easier said than don but wash your hands and change the water!
I dont have time to read it all, but from the part i did read, he might have broke up with his wife for you, you will live the rest of your life knowing that...
Your post was way too long. The lack of punctuation made it seem longer. Try to add details but edit it alot.
You deserve a man who will want only you, and who will remember your birthday. Please--let go.
he does not respect you =/
Answer

A man who is using you would not be concerned about your own sexual needs. to be more blunt, he will make sure you are just as satisfied as he is. A man who is only using you would not care if you had enjoyed the experience. he would only be happy that he got what he wanted. also a man who loves you during sex will kiss you or look into your eyes, or may even say he loves you while in the act. but a definite way to tell that a guy is just using you for sex is also to observe his behavior towards you when you aren't having sex. if he doesn't really treat you right and has sex with you and seems distant or doesn't care about your needs (as stated before) then he is most likely just using you.





Answer

If a man really loves a women he will show her and maybe tell her but he will show her by the things he does and how he acts. Don't fall for the baby i love you lets have sex. He won't mind waiting if he really loves you and he would try to please you and fill your needs not just his. He may even cuddle or hold you after sex. Some men even kiss there women and say i love you after sex that depends on the guy. Wait atlest a month b4 haveing sex if ur looking for love the most importaion thing is to never be pressured if he pressures you then he does not love you.


for one, you don't date scumbags that are cheating on thier wife because whats to stop them from doing the same thing to you? I don't know, i would just forget about him and move on.
The guys a cheater and will always be a cheater on his wife and you and whomever else he is with.. you be better off too find a new guy..or buy a hamster......
well uh first off...wow that's a weird relationship...and I'm not sure what to say...I think you both are weird but if I was a man I wouldn't treat mi wifey like that id respect her and be by her side...soooo on that note...idk what to tell you...im sorry wish I could help
I think he will be back when he has nowhere else to go!!! Getting involved with people in relationships (married or not) is not the way to go....i went out with a married man who left his wife for me...we went on to live together but later i found out he was with other people and having marriage guidance counselling with his wife...I still believe we were in love but starting in those circumstances will rarely work.Finish it now..looking for signs is not going to change that he is a rat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment