Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I love this man but now he's gone why?

We have been together 2 years while he ran back and forth from me to his wife and i know i allowed him to do it but recently he left his wife i really don't know if he left her for me or not he was with the other woman married to her don't know how true it is i hear that it was not true but i have talk to this woman she told me they had been together off and on for 6 years first of all what kind of marriage was this, off and on for 6 years omg so he leaves her just in june he has been with me every since but just two weeks ago it was my birthday he didn't give me anything i really did not care i don't really look for gifts on that day anyway never have but it would have been nice but and was with me on my birthday but lately he has been staying out all night sometimes for 2 days or three then just today he came in from staying out all night we had bad words the day before he left but when he left he left like nothing ever happen so when he came in i ask him to leave and we argue but he left because before that i kept asking him to leave and he would not leave and no i really did not want him to go and yet i feel like he does not respect me at all he does what he want to do and me i stay in the house i don't go anywhere and he accused me of cheating and we both know he was the one doing the cheating just last sunday my daughters boyfriend call to tell her to me he seen him with a woman sitting on a side walk talking and he had not been home the night before that either, We just don't have no communication at all i asked him to leave before he would not leave the first thing come out his month i love you, i know he loves me i love him to but something is not right he's a aquarius i am virgo i read no match it must be true i really don't want to lose him but looks like i have i don'believe in horoscopes i believe in god i just don't know anymore i would like for answers to what do you know about a aquarius man and a virgo woman why we split the way we did does not make since to me because i know he loves me and i love him to dearly i know he loves me how much i don't know tell me what you think of all of this........I love this man but now he's gone why?
ask the lord bcuz he is the only one who knows



unless he is cheating I love this man but now he's gone why?
he is player
This is crazy

Runnn---------

Your messing with fire

and your going to get BURNED!
STOP,, right there,, first sentence,, word ';wife';



It is all about character. A man that cheats on his wife for that long is of low moral character. Whenever you deal with a person of this caliber, things happen,, usually bad. In this case bad for you. All I can tell you is the stage that you have set for yourself is not promising. Could I be wrong? Sure, I hope so, for your sake. But statistically speaking I am going to be right,, again. =(
You need to find another man! One that won't cheat on you or leave for a few days without you knowing where he is or who he is with. He cheated on his wife, what makes you think he wont do the same to you? Dont let a guy do that to you, if you let one guy you will probably let other guys do the same, DON';T put yourself through that, IF he loved YOU he wouldn't do that.
If he cheats on his wife he will cheat on you also. I think wants to end things with you. Move on he is trying too. He is not only guy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment